So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Ima chatty patty for posting this but :scust:

An Atlanta teen — who made his television debut on T.I.’s “Road To Redemption” — is being revealed as as an industry jump-off to name plate dudes in the biz. Don’t believe me.. Just ask Birdman, who’s said to be the 18-year-old’s latest sponsor.

“Peewee gets way more shoes from these celeb dudes than the girls do. He’s proud of it too!”

Screen-shot-2013-09-30-at-8.11.jpg

Sources tell us he’s known as “Pee Wee” and “Roscoe.” If you caught his spot on T.I.’s MTV special, you’ll recall he revealed a troubled childhood, growing up with a crackhead mother who hustled the streets — before T.I. took him under his wing.

“Road to Redemption was all scripted. Pee Wee and T.I. were already longtime buddies before they did the show … but he did get shot though.”

According to an insider Pee Wee is now doing what he’s reported to have witnessed his mother doing … hustlin’ his azz for cash and pricey gifts.

“Birdman takes care of Pee Wee, buying him gifts and keepin’ him in the glam life … all in exchange for sex.”

Here’s the drop:

“Pee Wee is a lost soul and these grown ass men in the industry continue to mentally and sexually abuse him. Birdman is Pee Wee’s current sponsor.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ima chatty patty for posting this but :scust:
An Atlanta teen — who made his television debut on T.I.’s “Road To Redemption” — is being revealed as as an industry jump-off to name plate dudes in the biz. Don’t believe me.. Just ask Birdman, who’s said to be the 18-year-old’s latest sponsor.

“Peewee gets way more shoes from these celeb dudes than the girls do. He’s proud of it too!”

Sources tell us he’s known as “Pee Wee” and “Roscoe.” If you caught his spot on T.I.’s MTV special, you’ll recall he revealed a troubled childhood, growing up with a crackhead mother who hustled the streets — before T.I. took him under his wing.

“Road to Redemption was all scripted. Pee Wee and T.I. were already longtime buddies before they did the show … but he did get shot though.”

According to an insider Pee Wee is now doing what he’s reported to have witnessed his mother doing … hustlin’ his azz for cash and pricey gifts.

“Birdman takes care of Pee Wee, buying him gifts and keepin’ him in the glam life … all in exchange for sex.”

Here’s the drop:

“Pee Wee is a lost soul and these grown ass men in the industry continue to mentally and sexually abuse him. Birdman is Pee Wee’s current sponsor.

tumblr_mebm0yRG2m1qzv7d6.gif