So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this first hand

Anyone who live amongst black people see how white people play the black community. Especially in large cities. If any of these posters live amongst black people its in very low numbers. 20k at best. When you get into the hundreds of thousands of a black population, you see how white people pimp black people through politics. @Neo The Resurrected ONE is a political operative. He gets paid to get black people to move and think a certain way. He not seeing the same money the white boys getting in his same field. But he's fine with it and I know he's skinning and grinning with white people. I've seen his type for years.

Daps
Anyone who live amongst black people see how white people play the black community. Especially in large cities. If any of these posters live amongst black people its in very low numbers. 20k at best. When you get into the hundreds of thousands of a black population, you see how white people pimp black people through politics. @Neo The Resurrected ONE is a political operative. He gets paid to get black people to move and think a certain way. He not seeing the same money the white boys getting in his same field. But he's fine with it and I know he's skinning and grinning with white people. I've seen his type for years.

This fool been outed for calling black people "monkeys" and now he wants to pretend that he's a pro-black militant.

Can't make this up :mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fool been outed for calling black people "monkeys" and now he wants to pretend that he's a pro-black militant.

Can't make this up :mjlol:

Cause i slapped your fake a$$ in the mouth with the truth. If you black and working in politics, "helping peope get elected" as you say. Then you not making half the amount the same white boy makes as a political advisor doing less work than what you do.. I seen the seen play out for years. You getting butt f*cked in your field of work and you're smiling.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Y'all know a lot about white people. You went to school with them, work with them and live amongst them. Id be on a message board pissed myself if I lived like you guys..
I’m from a city that’s about 50/50 black/white in the Carolina’s of course I grew up around cacs the same as black folks ,that’s why I can laser focus straight through all the bullshyt and know almost immediately on here who is an African American, who’s a c00n, who’s a ok white person( I mean as much as they can be:mjpls:) and who’s a racist ass neck beard in digital black face . I know my enemy almost better than he knows himself:demonic: