So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Including you, your genius plan to stop this was to call Black people chimpanzees, keep digging that hole you're giving us a lot to work with.

I give no fck kid. I called the posters who called me a c00n a chimp. Not all black people. Stop jumping infront of moving vehicles and crying foul.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I give no fck kid. I called the posters who called me a c00n a chimp. Not all black people. Stop jumping infront of moving vehicles and crying foul.

1. You support overt white supremacist politicians.

2. You call black people chimps.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck.

Daps
These dudes are thought police.. Point blank. If you're not aligned to what they deem as "black" your automatically called a "CAC".. I've never in my life heard "c00n" thrown around from black people as much as these posters throw that word around.. And c00n is a derogatory word.. I up"ed the anti and call people who call me a "c00n" "chimp" and all hell break loose.. It was a thread here where I specifically stated white people are more related to monkeys than black people and no one has pulled that sh*t up.

Where is the coli dictionary on acceptable derogatory words?

If you felt that "c00n" was so bad, then why were you using it? :jbhmm:

Look at that c00n in the back..

:russ:

OP has to be a CAC..

Or a CAC influenced c00n..

How nikkas say fck Trump and republicans, then turn around and agree with OP?

This is at the heart of the GOP hand book..

Reading up on brehs trying to keep the community black owned, and this pu$$-a$$ nikka on fck shyt as usual..

You a c00n or some mixed up mulatto..

Nah its you..

You got mighty moist when i didn't know that c00n in your avi played in a CAC filled movie..

Almost like you was popping your lips and rolling your neck talking about "idocracy" :mjlol:

Get your red pimple CAC faced a$$ the fck out of here..

You a goofy and don't understand black farmers are getting fcked regardless of political affiliation.. You just like that dumb c00n Jessie Jackson that consigned this shyt.. How you a black man and allowing white mfers to run a pipe line through black farmland? You so f*cking stupid.. All of you mfers.

You going out sad, white boy.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you felt that "c00n" was so bad, then why were you using it? :jbhmm:

You going out sad, white boy.

If its thrown at me, I throw the sh*t back. I threw a little harder and y'all cried foul. You definitely didn't go to a inner city school because we got real brutal with the words..

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
These motherfukkers never report shyt.

It doesn't always work but it sets a standard when it does, registration has been closed for a while, this is the time for the average user to think about how we can self-moderate. I doubt they'll accept enough new mods before the site opens up again and it could kill this forum. Just look at the amount of guests online compared to the online users, how many could realistically be Black?
30% if we're being generous? :skip:

If you've been in some if the weirder forums/subreddits you already know cacs are watching thecoli.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Chimp should never be said on here, but something tells me this is more about certain segments on here disagreeing with his political views. The overall goal seems to be to get people banned that disagree with their sanctioned political stance. So whether you say something objectively offensive, or simply criticize the Democrats, the ban brigade will come for you, and that I can't support. I criticize the Repubs as well, but that's never been a problem.

Daps
Chimp should never be said on here, but something tells me this is more about certain segments on here disagreeing with his political views. The overall goal seems to be to get people banned that disagree with their sanctioned political stance. So whether you say something racist, or simply criticize the Democrats, the ban brigade will come for you, and that I can't support.

I proudly support Trump myself, so it ain't about that, trust me.

I don't care about that fool's political views. But I do care about him calling me and other black ppl "chimps".

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White ppl been lurking in black spaces for a long time. You'd be surprised what they know.

Black ppl don't call each other "chimps"

This is true. A lot of the non for profits in the black community are usually ran by whites with black faces as front men.. Im sure you understand this, sir..

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee