So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This fool been outed for calling black people "monkeys" and now he wants to pretend that he's a pro-black militant.

Can't make this up :mjlol:
They do it because there is usually zero consequences for their actions. Every adult on the internet understands the negative connotation around word like chimp, monkey shyt like that when it comes to Black people, every single one. He cannot fein ignorance. The coli needs to clean up this site and start IP banning all these obvious racist trolls

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Chimp should never be said on here, but something tells me this is more about certain segments on here disagreeing with his political views. The overall goal seems to be to get people banned that disagree with their sanctioned political stance. So whether you say something objectively offensive, or simply criticize the Democrats, the ban brigade will come for you, and that I can't support. I criticize the Repubs as well, but that's never been a problem.
Reddit in a nutshell

Coming with a unorthodox opinion will have the Coli wolves in attack mode like

7vk.gif

:russ:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m from a city that’s about 50/50 black/white in the Carolina’s of course I grew up around cacs the same as black folks ,that’s why I can laser focus straight through all the bullshyt and know almost immediately on here who is an African American, who’s a c00n, who’s a ok white person( I mean as much as they can be:mjpls:) and who’s a racist ass neck beard in digital black face . I know my enemy almost better than he knows himself:demonic:

I didn't grow up around them mfers. Chicago always been segregated and im fine with that sh*t.. My people who live in red states tell me that since Trump got elected, white people have been getting real brazen, so I understand. But y'all think because some black people think ALL white people are racist then they are MAGA. That stupid to me. I thought message boards was to share experiences from each persons perspective. Not some f*cking echo chamber..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They do it because there is usually zero consequences for their actions. Every adult on the internet understands the negative connotation around word like chimp, monkey shyt like that when it comes to Black people, every single one. He cannot fein ignorance. The coli needs to clean up this site and start IP banning all these obvious racist trolls

Every adult doesn't f*ck with the internet like y'all do. This the only site i deal with. Y'all think everyone one got like 20 social media accounts.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
sentences lacking seasoning huh ... :mjpls:

Sometimes I unsure exactly what yall trying to say.
If yall kids, trolls, drunk, on drugs etc etc

I have been proven to be a blk man
I try not to be rude to yall
Try my best
Do not do that troll stupid immature shyt with me please
thanks

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Sometimes I unsure exactly what yall trying to say.
If yall kids, trolls, drunk, on drugs etc etc

I have been proven to be a blk man
I try not to be rude to yall
Try my best
Do not do that troll stupid immature shyt with me please
thanks

be tasteless brehs :hhh:

spicy.png

:mjlol:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
be tasteless brehs :hhh:

spicy.png

:mjlol:

It appeared you were calling me a witeman
In a serious thread about racist slurs
Another poster as usual with the smilies and jokes
No blk man jokes about being called wite
Take care man

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to warn him about making false accusations against righteous lightbearing children of god. Usually backfires and things randomly start to trend toward turmoil. I didnt want to have to send that prayer up,my prayer hands were forced. Enjoy your vacation:respect:#GodDid