So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'm not surprised by anything on this site anymore. There's a cac with the username @JackRoss that posts on here that's been calling Black people nikka for years with impunity. shyt wild.
Personally I dont think the guy is a black poster, never heard of "chimp" being thrown around by black people
@all the mods
@Neo The Resurrected ONE

reported

Stop whining and clout chasing, if you're really bothered by the racist shyt on this forum then pm some users who agree with you and report the posts. Mods aren't gonna do shyt about a bunch of quotes, they probably won't even see the thread. All of those quotes deserve a report, once he's bushed a few times, he'll have a history and most likely be banned. The mods on here aren't as omniscient as you think they are, you have to make a case and wait it out.

If you're Black and care about this place, you have to actually connect with people and organize outside thecoli, @Brooklynzson isn't communicating with the top mods rn, so their hands are tied. Verification is the only way to solve this, stop singling out users, there are tons of cac lurkers and agents you have to work around them.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Neo The Resurrected ONE

reported

Stop whining and clout chasing, if you're really bothered by the racist shyt on this forum then pm some users who agree with you and report the posts. Mods aren't gonna do shyt about a bunch of quotes, they probably won't even see the thread. All of those quotes deserve a report, once he's bushed a few times, he'll have a history and most likely be banned. The mods on here aren't as omniscient as you think they are, you have to make a case and wait it out.

If you're Black and care about this place, you have to actually connect with people and organize outside thecoli, @Brooklynzson isn't communicating with the top mods rn, so their hands are tied. Verification is the only way to solve this, stop singling out users, there are tons of cac lurkers and agents you have to work around them.

These motherfukkers never report shyt.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
That’s cause they fake ass militants who use acting militant for daps and rep points

Them fake militants is all clowns

It's pathetic because the sistas on here dgaf but those fools get viscerally angry seeing dudes post white women.

They're confused af. Supposed to be "pro-black" but making lynching remarks. Supposed to be straight, but dikkwatching other dudes. Supposed to be putting in work against white supremacy, but the only fighting they doing is on forums and social media. Buncha lost ass betas.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It's pathetic because the sistas on here dgaf but those fools get viscerally angry seeing dudes post white women.

They're confused af. Supposed to be "pro-black" but making lynching remarks. Supposed to be straight, but dikkwatching other dudes. Supposed to be putting in work against white supremacy, but the only fighting they doing is on forums and social media. Buncha lost ass betas.

It’s a shame

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

:usure: :mjlol:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
These dudes are thought police.. Point blank. If you're not aligned to what they deem as "black" your automatically called a "CAC".. I've never in my life heard "c00n" thrown around from black people as much as these posters throw that word around.. And c00n is a derogatory word.. I up"ed the anti and call people who call me a "c00n" "chimp" and all hell break loose.. It was a thread here where I specifically stated white people are more related to monkeys than black people and no one has pulled that sh*t up.

Where is the coli dictionary on acceptable derogatory words?

stfu

nikka, c00n, bytch, fakkit, they're all bad, certain words have been accepted into our vocabulary that are problematic but calling someone a chimp is fukking ridiculous and would never be acceptable irl stop playing dumb

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stfu

nikka, c00n, bytch, fakkit, they're all bad, certain words have been accepted into our vocabulary that are problematic but calling someone a chimp is fukking ridiculous and would never be acceptable irl stop playing dumb

"They're all bad, but have been accepted into the vocabulary" is beyond dumb.. The way y'all talk down about black women is fuking ridiculous as well, but it continues on an hardly any steps in to stop the sh*t.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don't actually.. I come here because y'all are on a hundred different social media sites and post everything here. I don't have time to do that. So if I got banned, I'd just continue going about my daily activities. Like now im about to take my 87 regal to a car show at the Dan Ryan woods. Anyone can pull up if they want.
Is this slang for a klan rally deep in the sticks somewhere:mjpls:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did I say this, you lying cac?

yeah, you're nowhere to be found in those threads. Or any threads discussing black empowerment. Move around goofy. I've been here since 2016.. Again, go find one post where I supported Trump. Put some more drink in your cup and keep searching.. McCain supporter.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
"They're all bad, but have been accepted into the vocabulary" is beyond dumb.. The way y'all talk down about black women is fuking ridiculous as well, but it continues on an hardly any steps in to stop the sh*t.

Including you, your genius plan to stop this was to call Black people chimpanzees, keep digging that hole you're giving us a lot to work with.