So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
:skip: Oh, we banning ppl for calling bm monkeys now?

@LeVraiPapi

:lupe:
:sas2:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I come here and see nigas tryna get Haitians bruvs jammed up over makak? :unimpressed:
Bunch of non Haitien karen chien sale ap parle caca sur language mweh? :mjtf:

:pacspit: VOUS EN BANDE SALOPRIE SALE

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I come here and see nigas tryna get Haitians bruvs jammed up over makak? :unimpressed:

220px-Rhesus_macaque_%28Macaca_mulatta_mulatta%29%2C_male%2C_Gokarna.jpg

Are you also defending @Wildhundreds? :lupe:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I feel you, but he's a boxer breh. He gets punched in the face for a living. He can die or kill his opponent any moment. He's a prize fighter, not some regular joe fukk monkey groupie like you brehbreh. Dudes get their nose broken and sometimes emergency surgery right after a fight, even worse coma. Rose been a bytch ass negga and a diva, that's all. Noah played the playoffs with plantar fasciitis and never complained or limped. Wade poured champagne on his bad knees after abusing em through the playoffs. He then rested them and got surgery soon after. Rose just being a bytch cuz all he has is a tear, but he keeps acting like he tore his ACL again. He should be out for a month or 2 at most cuz other players have had that injury and come back within a week. Rose is just a diva ass negga
He likes to say it. Nicole posted this in the original exposal thread. Yeah, we'll see how this goes. I don't want anyone banned, but we can't be playing favorites, nah mean?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I'm looking on google, and I'm not seeing makak defined as anything other than Monkey. Can someone find any source where it means clown?
h4D25JK.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
h4D25JK.jpg

That won’t help because they only wanna see what they wanna see.

Mind you I was bushed for 1week because of that already