So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
"Go ask the Democrats,aint that who you serve?or is it Trump again
full
?"
:dead:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:skip: Oh, we banning ppl for calling bm monkeys now?

@LeVraiPapi

:lupe:
Again since you’re slow and stupid, when DMX said where my dogs at, is he calling his friends animals? So AAs call their women female dogs ?

Every language has words that come with figurative senses. Caling somebody makak in creole/French means clowns. It’s not the same in English.

Now go take a shower cuz I can smell you from my screen

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not surprised by anything on this site anymore. There's a cac with the username @JackRoss that posts on here that's been calling Black people nikka for years with impunity. shyt wild.
Nah I can't you a 3rd world leech. Keep running with that cac lie you obsessed weirdo

Daps
When you google Makak, it says it means monkey, even in creole. Y'all kill me these horrible defenses after you get caught. Funny though, the political trolls are not going to try to get him banned. Funny that.

If you want him banned, make a thread, you punkass sissy :what: Sitting up begging @Another Man to do it for you.

My ban thread quota has been reached for the week :mjgrin:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
If you want him banned, make a thread, you punkass sissy :what: Sitting up begging @Another Man to do it for you.

My ban thread quota has been reached for the week :mjgrin:
You're in his callout thread dapping him up. You already had your chance to try and get him banned, but seeing as you have an agenda, you pick and choose who you want banned, based on their political stance, not whether they say racist things or not..