So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Screenshot-20230623-100207-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230623-100129-Brave.jpg

More anti black white supremacist posts from HL faithful :mjgrin:
Let's keep that same energy and ban both :mjgrin:
If calling a black man the "missing link" is fair game, then calling black men chimps should be too. I'm in favor of getting rid of anyone saying these type of things. Stop picking and choosing.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y’all too sensitive :camby:
So calling black men “chimps” is soft while playing black power revolutionary in another thread :russ:
This ladies and gentlemen are the smart dumb nikkas of thecoli that suck each other off:russ:
95% of you nikkas ain’t moving no furniture in real life if someone steps to you
Especially all that kill a cracka bullshyt y’all post
Call black men chimps and let a light bulb head Somali use “Mandingo” as a screen name
THE COLI DOT COM:deadrose:

Daps
But Tariq made it trendy for y'all to call black people c00ns. Now y'all don't f*ck with Tariq or Trump. You dudes are wave riiders

:mjpls: I knew he was gonna try to come with this :mjlol:

Now all of a sudden when he gets caught calling black people monkeys, now all of a sudden he has an issue with folks saying the word "c00n"

:mjlol:

c00n is a word used for nikkas going off code to appease CACs..

Nikka is a versatile word that can be used in any setting.

Negged you fcking c00n..

If you see brothers trying to build in the inner city, you support that shyt you clown..

She a real one for calling out her CAC relatives on the other side.. Since this c00n a$$ negro is scared to do it..

Nah.. they were railroaded by c00n leadership.. :manny:

Shyt its 2021 and y'all know better and STILL letting c00n shyt fly..

Who checking the weekend on that super bowl halftime show? Knowing we ain't with that shyt..

But now all of a sudden when he's getting called out for calling black people chimps, now it's

"bu bu bu y'all use the word c00n!!! :damn:"

:mjpls:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: I knew he was gonna try to come with this :mjlol:

Now all of a sudden when he gets caught calling black people monkeys, now all of a sudden he has an issue with folks saying the word "c00n"

But now all of a sudden when he's getting called out for calling black people chimps, now it's

"bu bu bu y'all use the word c00n!!! :damn:"

:mjpls:

You gay breh.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
throw an unfounded fxggot accusation when you've been exposed for being a racist cac, yeah that'll get the coli on your side :mjgrin:

You think I give a f*ck if the Coli on my side? You treat this place like a actual community because you can't hang with the white people in your neighborhood. I don't care about unknown screen names...

Try again you masturbatng fakkit.

Daps
You think I give a f*ck if the Coli on my side? You treat this place like a actual community because you can't hang with the white people in your neighborhood. I don't care about unknown screen names...

Try again you masturbatng fakkit.

Then you won't mind being banned :mjgrin:

Daps
I don't actually.. I come here because y'all are on a hundred different social media sites and post everything here. I don't have time to do that. So if I got banned, I'd just continue going about my daily activities. Like now im about to take my 87 regal to a car show at the Dan Ryan woods. Anyone can pull up if they want.

Can a mod block this cac since he doesn't want to be here anyway? :jbhmm: