So Why Do Women Like African Men So Much?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Some of you live in alternate realities than what I'm living :russ:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You trying to say that they look alike?
jojJATvNDwKoP.png

:upsetfavre:
Wait til I upload the pic tonight. You'll understand what I meant.
And Get that butterscotch head cac up outta here :camby:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African men usually have a better rep than most other black men. They're seen as hard working and family oriented.

true but watch out. Some of them will wife up a naive girl up just for a green card and then drop her like its hot
iseeu.png

ofcourse some of the girls will know in some situations

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna lie, at the first school i went to the African dudes who were a bit westernized got plenty of play esp from black and white gurls. And even Asian gurls too.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I'm not gonna lie, at the first school i went to the African dudes who were still a bit westernized got plenty of play esp from black and white gurls.
nikkas think I'm lying, come to a Texas university, African dudes are taking over, fukking all the hoes, taking over the frats and party scenes.
The same hoes that made fun of our names in middle school, take an African studies class, see the swag, and want the dikk :blessed:

fukk Wale's raps, but dude played a big part these black girls suddenly finding African's attractive. My nikka Idris too. nikka WE MADE IT :banderas:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas think I'm lying, come to a Texas university, Nigerian dudes are taking over, fukking all the hoes, taking over the frats and party scenes.
The same hoes that made fun of our names in middle school, take an African studies class, see the swag and want the dikk :blessed:
Esp. the dudes with that "euro swag" that Anothergirl is talking about. They definitely do well out there. One of My friends from nigeria basically ran through a kaleidoscope of bytches. White, black, dominican, mexican, indonesian etc etc.

I was born here so i'm basically seen as an American:yeshrug: I'm not exotic:sadbron:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Esp. the dudes with that "euro swag" that Anothergirl is talking about. They definitely do well out there. One of My friends from nigeria basically ran through a kaleidoscope of bytches. White, black, dominican, mexican, indonesian etc etc.

I was born here so i'm basically seen as an American:yeshrug: I'm not exotic:sadbron:
Nah my African brother you still got the juice lol, I was born here too.
We the hybrids, like Blade. All the strengths of being an American black and an African :blessed:

wesley-snipes.jpg

fukk a "euro swag" though