So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dude gotta be trollin. If you going to ATL in these times it means you are a fagot. Why go to a city that is like 90% gay?

Besides that it's very segregated, ignorant, and country.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What's the cost of living? S. Florida has been great to me but, if I get my money right, I'll make sure to be upwardly mobile with a city like Atlanta in mind.

Ln87ZMc.png

You are like the 1% that says that. I'm from Miami and I can say it definitely aint for no black folks, unless you are rich. Loved it when I was younger but around 2010, started hating it. Been out in AZ for 2 years now and love it. Getting paid 20 stacks more a year than in FL, job so close I ride a bike to work, bought a brand new house too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
this is exactly like Dallas, minus the Black hollywood part.

Used to be cool, now it's just transplants and ppl moving here from other states because it's cheaper.

Put it this way, by the time you hear the narrative about moving somewhere "popular", it's too late.
Yeah it's like every nikka I know wanna move here to "clean up" or hoes trying to move here to "start over" and most of them don't bring nothing down here but the bullshyt mentality they left home with

I'm just personally not feeling it anymore. Women are extremely Hollywood and fake now even if they look slightly good (at least most of my experiences) and then they don't ever seem as fine as they think they are. They're pretty ordinary but I guess the more thirsty nikkas that move here the bigger they head got.

Like how you got all these nikkas in your phone but none of them know how to change a tire:dwillhuh:

Then all these hoes getting thot tats because it's the common thing to do now

Sad shyt like that. I'm just over the place atm.. Like I said, black Hollywood with a bunch of nikkas and chicks transplanting down here with "dreams" when most don't do shyt. like people been selling this ATL dream so hard that people just show up with 0 goals other than to just be here. Clubs not even that hot anymore, took me 2 hours to drive 24 miles to the airport and back today, commutes to work 3-4 hours a day... fukk this shyt honestly

Daps
Im thinking outside the box. I was thinking about Arizona. Plenty of land and good for doing business. I wanted to move to LA til I spent a few months there and peeped the tax rate and cost of living. If i want to go to vegas or cali I can just drive. Why struggle when you dont have to.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You are like the 1% that says that. I'm from Miami and I can say it definitely aint for no black folks, unless you are rich. Loved it when I was younger but around 2010, started hating it. Been out in AZ for 2 years now and love it. Getting paid 20 stacks more a year than in FL, job so close I ride a bike to work, bought a brand new house too.

Miami :scust:I'm from Fort Lauderdale tho....I plan on leaving Florida but, I definitely don't hate it as much as other folks here. :manny:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've thought about moving to Atlanta, if I decide on Emory for law school then I'll probably be stuck there, just due to regional contacts, but its not too bad of a city.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Miami :scust:I'm from Fort Lauderdale tho....I plan on leaving Florida but, I definitely don't hate it as much as other folks here. :manny:
Broward is actually what Miami used to be.....DIVERSE. Broward is definitely better, but it's getting to crowded there for me though. I'm glad I bounced. Serious does anybody work there? I mean I went back for the first time in 2 years and everything was friggin crowded when people should be working. smh.

I hate Miami cuz nobody speaks English in the bytch no more. Traffic, people, way over crowded.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

I've lived in South Florida. I think it all depends on the area you live in. How's life in AZ? I been considering that move myself :patrice:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
The Search of Black Utopia continues.... Our parents, grandparents & great grandparents did the same with The Great Migration
We stay running & scrumbling...

I ain't running nowhere tho:smugdraper:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I've lived in South Florida. I think it all depends on the area you live in. How's life in AZ? I been considering that move myself :patrice:
Well I'm talking about COL and the over crowded. It's every where in South FL. But Broward and Palm Beach is better living for sure.

AZ isn't for everybody. Lots of cacs, but they actually don't bother you unless you bother them. There are black people here and places where black people go. I like this so called hood spot out here. I could never go to something like this in MIami, because it would be shootings for sure. You have to keep your eye out for events that are divers. It's easy living. People are pretty friendly and not pissed off that they don't own a Bugatti like in Miami.

If you still in party mode. This place is not for you. It's a chill city. They try to hype up Scottsdale but it's hella wack, everything closes at 2 here. The food is wack, because most of it is chain restaurants. I used google to find the few ethnic food spots. Other than that the COL is :banderas: