So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
There's a lot of blacks in AZ?

I'm applying to Emory too
:scust:

Nah. Not lots. But there are enough to get by, they are just spread out. I see more blacks in my neighborhood vs the others in Phoenix. South has more, but there isn't tons.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The south isn't for me..

Too much shyt to do in L.A. and Vegas 4 hours away and the bay up north...San Diego beautiful atmosphere is :blessed:

I'm good...
I was conceived in San Diego(dad was stationed there in the Navy)

Then, they moved to Illinois where I was born:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole city of Atlanta was like the area driving from 55th and the Dan Ryan to the Lake, and 55th and Stoney Island to 95th and Stoney Island. :palm:

I'm down there with my big sister and we both looking around like "this city small as shyt" :wtf:

It was more white people walking around the city of Atlanta than just the east side of the southside of Chicago, and it's supposed to be the black Mecca?:thumbsdown:
I went downtown expecting to see nothing but black breh's and brehette's. Nope!
shyt looked just like Chicago but way smaller, it was like Hyde Park with some skyscrapers.

Atlanta cool,i gotta say i did like Chicago better though:manny:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
stop telling nikkas to move to Atlanta. I'm eating good outchea now. Less nikkaz here means more women for me :blessed:

Yea don't move to Atlanta! 100% of the residents have HIV :troll:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The south isn't for me..

Too much shyt to do in L.A. and Vegas 4 hours away and the bay up north...San Diego beautiful atmosphere is :blessed:

I'm good...
If I was still a partier wouldn't live in Cali. Miami stays open way later and then it's so close to go to the islands and other countries for the low. Lights come on at 1:45 in Cali. :scust:

But San Diego is hella beautiful, but expensive to live. I'll be hitting it alot next year since my nephew is going to college there.