So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Atlanta is overrated as fukk. I go there often and I will tell yall some shyt you never hear about:

1) nikkas live on top of each other; cats in their 30's and 40's with 4 and 5 roomates in these big ass houses...and i'm talking about SEVERAL dudes i know like this, don't get caught up in the hype.

2) if you're not trifling sexually, ATL is not the city for you- just about everyone down there is promiscuous, having casual adult sexual relations is out the window; get ready to deal w/a chick that goes out and gets it in EVERY. NIGHT. either with a baller, singer, producer, actor etc etc...its like having a vegas fling every day :mjlol:

3) It's essentially a gay city. they have power, influence, and they've culturally permeated just about every aspect of atlanta - the music, fashion, talk, the way people think...you're going to get overlooked for shyt down there in favor of a gay person, and you will deal with a chick that's had a dude that's on the DL and she will have gay friends, it's completely unavoidable in ATL

truth of the matter is that there are hundreds of "normal" cities out here where none of this shyt is an issue....stay and live your life, visit ATL and keep it moving :manny:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
ATL far too bougie for no good reason. I'd rather keep it simple and go to charlotte.

less stress same avenue of success :yeshrug:

This ATL is like a MUCH LARGER VERSION OF MIAMI FOR BLACKS..

Trust me alot of miami nikkas trying to get right and go to ATL to floss and fukk bytches...

I wouldn't hit atl unless I'm above 6 figures a year.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Atlanta is overrated as fukk. I go there often and I will tell yall some shyt you never hear about:

1) nikkas live on top of each other; cats in their 30's and 40's with 4 and 5 roomates in these big ass houses...and i'm talking about SEVERAL dudes i know like this, don't get caught up in the hype.

2) if you're not trifling sexually, ATL is not the city for you- just about everyone down there is promiscuous, having casual adult sexual relations is out the window; get ready to deal w/a chick that goes out and gets it in EVERY. NIGHT. either with a baller, singer, producer, actor etc etc...its like having a vegas fling every day :mjlol:

3) It's essentially a gay city. they have power, influence, and they've culturally permeated just about every aspect of atlanta - the music, fashion, talk, the way people think...you're going to get overlooked for shyt down there in favor of a gay person, and you will deal with a chick that's had a dude that's on the DL and she will have gay friends, it's completely unavoidable in ATL

truth of the matter is that there are hundreds of "normal" cities out here where none of this shyt is an issue....stay and live your life, visit ATL and keep it moving :manny:

we older cats and my boys love ATL but I tell them you love it cuz you're older and them hoes are fukking with you based on them having little options...

Not like you the shyt nikka lol

They won't listen, act like they can bag a bunch of dimes....

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
tally is coming up slowly for black families too, cheap also so if you married and got a good job start looking down here for housing and cop now.

before it gets packed and them South Florida houses already :jawalrus: on the resale value.

Just a thought...

tally is boring:scust:but think business if you got it like that.