So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Because I’m living cozy in NYC.

Atlanta doesn’t even have enough space to hold every black person in the USA. Perhaps the state of Georgia does but isn’t the state sort of hick?

Black people should be able to live comfortably all over the US. Not just one city.

Atlanta doesn’t even have beaches.
I agree

And tell your fellow New Yorkers to please stay in New York:comeon:
They complain so much when they move elsewhere it annoys the fukk out of me.

I mean...Look, I know it's like me to interpret everything people voice concerns about as them " complaining". Trust me I take that into account and am conscious about it now that my friends often point it out to me about myself.

But for real tho I'm not exaggerating on this one. That's why I always hated NYers when I lived in Miami. They always came across to me as a bunch of whiners. The minute i hear someone say "I'm from new yawk" I already have my my:francis: face ready. They complain and complain and complain and complain.:scust:
My father always taught me men don't complain. Just grab life by the horn and handle you business. Them fukkas move there and expect Miami to be like NY except with good weather +beaches+naked women everywhere.
I swear to you I used to hear them f@ggits complain about what it never snows in Miami :mindblown:

Women from new york are cool tho. They down as fukk. They typically love the kid and I love them them right back. I' think i've fukked more chicks from NY than anywhere else and they always hold a breh down

But the dudes , tho:hhh:

Last edited: