So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm Canadian, I already live in the overall best country in the world (Aside from winter) thus I have no intention of moving to Americac especially with Pres. Trump + Police shootings.

Too much fags too, though an American girl told me someone like me Would clean up well with the (classy) women there in part due to the rampant down low culture.
Where in Canada you at bro? What's life out there like?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk a next black Wall St, and taking antiquated models, we need a black Silicon Valley

Yeah that's here too techsquare labs black accelerator, hj Russell innovation center, has only tech accelaerator exclusively for black women, only black owned engineer focused accelerator, black owned coworking space, black owned private clubs that invest in black startups, platform the largest conference for black vcs and entrepreneurs is in Atlanta

Atlanta=black Silicon Valley

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
this is exactly like Dallas, minus the Black hollywood part.

Used to be cool, now it's just transplants and ppl moving here from other states because it's cheaper.

Put it this way, by the time you hear the narrative about moving somewhere "popular", it's too late.

Facts

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Where in Canada you at bro? What's life out there like?
Montreal, despite the cheaper but superior standard of living and hot women I wouldn't recommend moving here unless you speak French it's spoken by the majority. Amazing city though, music (especially jazz), art, culture and a laissez-faire attitude about life. If you're young and like to do different things or have fun or party I can't name a better city. (Some cities def have a more prominent party culture like Miami but our cost/standard of living is superior)

Toronto would be much more suited for an American.
Don't move to Vancouver unless you have baller money. Beautiful city (the whole province really) but expensive.

A simple way of thinking of it is that we are a more stable, rational, overall more liberal America. We do the same things you do on a much less extreme scale.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because all the tech jobs in cloud are not in Atlanta. True story I lived in Atlanta on and off for 12 years. I go back 4x a year to see family. I had to move for my career. :yeshrug:

Oh and yes Montreal is a great city.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I'm a New Yorker. Atlanta doesn't have any appeal to me.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I'm moving there after my 2 year contract with my current job is up. It's the best place to be for black business and technology.

Yeah that's here too techsquare labs black accelerator, hj Russell innovation center, has only tech accelaerator exclusively for black women, only black owned engineer focused accelerator, black owned coworking space, black owned private clubs that invest in black startups, platform the largest conference for black vcs and entrepreneurs is in Atlanta

Atlanta=black Silicon Valley
^^^^^^¢

BVII

Pro
Daps
Atlanta is a great city if you're educated but at the same time overrated... A lot of people act like moving to Atlanta will fix all their problems which is false.

As of matter of fact I know of couple people who weren't do nothing with their life and moved to Atlanta thinking they were about to make it, and ended up back home.