So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
:jbhmm:?

Honestly the greatest city for us. :mjgrin:

The next black wallstreet :mjgrin:

Well? :jbhmm:
Breh no shade but didn't you make a thread about moving to japan and that the black folks that didn't want to move you said they have a slave mind or something?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
With all of the beautiful black women in LA why would you ever need to c00n:snoop:

You need to hang around roscoe off le brea...:sas1: then you'll see I'm talking about
im joking its just a joke around here that west coast people are c00nin

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
im joking its just a joke around here that west coast people are c00nin

:sas1: these niccaz just don't know, when they come here, they would rather be homeless and be around the women in LA then prosper in another city where the women are low quality.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I'm Canadian, I already live in the overall best country in the world (Aside from winter) thus I have no intention of moving to Americac especially with Pres. Trump + Police shootings.

Too much fags too, though an American girl told me someone like me Would clean up well with the (classy) women there in part due to the rampant down low culture.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
shyt was cool back in the day.. Now it's just full of transplants and nikkas coming here thinking it's black Hollywood

this is exactly like Dallas, minus the Black hollywood part.

Used to be cool, now it's just transplants and ppl moving here from other states because it's cheaper.

Put it this way, by the time you hear the narrative about moving somewhere "popular", it's too late.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
My job has the main office down there too...I could transfer and eat since they wouldn't cut my pay...hmmmmm...:jbhmm: