So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
ATL far too bougie for no good reason. I'd rather keep it simple and go to charlotte.

less stress same avenue of success :yeshrug:

Real spit. Charlotte is low key but has a ton of opportunities for professionals.

If you're used to big city life it ain't the place. But if you like the suburbia laid back environment but opportunities to rake 6 figs in, it's a good spot.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Real spit. Charlotte is low key but has a ton of opportunities for professionals.

If you're used to big city life it ain't the place. But if you like the suburbia laid back environment but opportunities to rake 6 figs in, it's a good spot.
Does charlotte have black suburbs? Like to raise a family is it a nice place

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

yessir, and that's really what it boils down to.

ATL is a young man's world that already has that leg up. Charlotte is for the folk that been there done that and want to live comfortable.

Not knocking ATL at all, the spectacle there is A+...but I ain't about that life anymore lol.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Getting money elsewhere?

Not fukking with the 2 hour commute via the 285 parking lot?

Already lived there? Done that?

Cobb County aint shyt?
This...

shyt is overcrowded and full of transplants as it is.

Thinking about dipping on this bytch and going to Carolina, Augusta, South Florida, or Louisiana

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Does charlotte have black suburbs? Like to raise a family is it a nice place

Yep, the black communities from what I've seen is solidly middle class with room for movement cuz it's actually affordable (commute, night life, real nikka shyt).

it doesn't have that ATL glamor and style though, way more laid back.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Yep, the black communities from what I've seen is solidly middle class with room for movement cuz it's actually affordable (commute, night life, real nikka shyt).

it doesn't have that ATL glamor and style though, way more laid back.
Can you name some of them?