So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Really,...like for real?

Art Barr
The whole city of Atlanta was like the area driving from 55th and the Dan Ryan to the Lake, and 55th and Stoney Island to 95th and Stoney Island. :palm:

I'm down there with my big sister and we both looking around like "this city small as shyt" :wtf:

It was more white people walking around the city of Atlanta than just the east side of the southside of Chicago, and it's supposed to be the black Mecca?:thumbsdown:
I went downtown expecting to see nothing but black breh's and brehette's. Nope!
shyt looked just like Chicago but way smaller, it was like Hyde Park with some skyscrapers.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Only small town nikkas or dudes who live in cities that are predominantly lily white think Atlanta is some black Utopian society or the only place black people can live in and flourish.

It's many places in Atl's region alone(Charlotte, the Triangle etc) and the neighboring region directly above it (plenty of areas in the DMV) that are just as good or actually better to live in if you're black. So I have no desire to pack up and move down to Atl like some small-town herb who has never experienced anything outside their city limits before.