So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Just came back yesterday. Thinking about moving up there but I'm not established enough imo. Once I get more experienced i think that's where I'm headed because the IT industry in South Florida is subpar.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My point is, people make Atlanta out to be Cali when it isn't.
Oh so THAT'S your point :bryan:
If you aren't looking for it in Atlanta you won't find it.

Breh i understand that me being Caribbean which is a culture that is very homophobic where they harass and traumatize gays, i'm bound to notice certain things more easily than the average breh. But it's hard for me not to notice the main interdsection by the entrance of the city's boggest park is painted like so

newsEngin.18367037_pride-intersection-crop.jpg

screen_shot_2017-06-14_at_33953_pm.png__1500x670_q85_crop_subsampling-2.png

I'm not concerned with the gay transplants who moved to Atlanta. Real Atlanta nikkas aren't weirdos so stop trying to fukk Atlanta reputation up with bullshyt.
Transplants are everywhere breh. Everyone is either from somewhere else or their family may have been from somewhere else. But it they are in Atlanta, pay taxes in Atlanta, vote in Atlanta this gives them enough political power and influence to pull shyt like the above picture signaling their fellow gays worldwide that "hey we own this piece right here. It's okay to come through" . With that accomplished they and generations after them will continue to migrate here and be a major voice in the city

You wanna see how much clout the gay community has in Atlanta? Go to the Atlanta main library downtown and go to the 5th floor and sit there for an hour and tell me what you notice. Just about all the employees on that floor are gay and all expositions/displays are all about gay-pride shyt. At least it was when i used to go there to study in college. (5th floor is quiet floor). I havent been there in almost 8 years so it could have changed but i doubt it.
So keep worrying about "real n!ggas" holding it down. VOTES=POWER and then these gays start yapping and flexing their political muscle the pandering ass politicians listen and give them what they want.
But keep lying to yourself, puppy. :smugdraper:

Last edited:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I like Atlanta but that traffic is almost as bad as DC traffic without a robust transit system to put pressure off them roads. Plus the outer suburbs ain't about to let MARTA come out there because of that :mjpls:

The jazz festival and Momocon were on point. I'll be back down there to cover Dragoncon as usual.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My point is, people make Atlanta out to be Cali when it isn't. If you aren't looking for it in Atlanta you won't find it. I'm not concerned with the gay transplants who moved to Atlanta. Real Atlanta nikkas aren't weirdos so stop trying to fukk Atlanta reputation up with bullshyt.
ATL is a gay city. You are in denial. I mean even way back in 2004 when I lived there for work it was fakkit land. So it must be fakkit universe by now. You don't have to go looking for it. It's everywhere. Never understood when people said it was just men. The women were just as bad.

Is the whole city gay? No but to dismiss that it's one of cities with one of the largest gay populations in the US is down right denial. Or maybe you live in Toccoa,GA or some bumpkin town outside ATL.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
ATL is a gay city. You are in denial. I mean even way back in 2004 when I lived there for work it was fakkit land. So it must be fakkit universe by now. You don't have to go looking for it. It's everywhere. Never understood when people said it was just men. The women were just as bad.

Is the whole city gay? No but to dismiss that it's one of cities with one of the largest gay populations in the US is down right denial. Or maybe you live in Toccoa,GA or some bumpkin town outside ATL.
@Doomsday is in denial, breh. He cant refute the stuff FACTS i posted in my last post. Many Native ATLiens are in denial about this. It's their sense of pride that's keeping them from coming to terms with it.
It happens :manny:

But @jwonder I THINK you are incorrect in one aspect, tho. The women arent "just as bad", IMO. I think they are much worse. I believe at least 1 out of every 3 women in Atlanta are at least bisexual.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@Doomsday is in denial, breh. He cant refute the stuff FACTS i posted in my last post. Many Native ATLiens are in denial about this. It's their sense of pride that's keeping them from coming to terms with it.
It happens :manny:

But @jwonder I THINK you are incorrect in one aspect, tho. The women arent "just as bad", IMO. I think they are much worse. I believe at least 1 out of every 3 women in Atlanta are at least bisexual.
Bruh I'm not going to argue with you about how gay the women are lol. I believe you. My point was when I was there. Everybody kept saying watch out for the DL men and most the men are gay. But I was like yall really going to act like the women ain't on this bullshyt too :gucci:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

:laff: Keep telling on yourself my nikka. Atlanta only has gay people in it because of transplants like you moving there. Go around Atlanta and show everybody the real born and raised Atlanta/South nikkas from they gramps on down that's weirdos. You won't find none. Ask the fakkits where they from next time you go looking for 'em bet they all say they moved from elsewhere.

I was in Atlanta in 2004 and didn't see any gay people. In fact, weirdos didn't start mass migrating to Atlanta until the 10's on up. You really exposing yourself fukk boi. fakkit land back in 2004? LMAO! Where you originally from my nikka?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:laff: Keep telling on yourself my nikka. Atlanta only has gay people in it because of transplants like you moving there. Go around Atlanta and show everybody the real born and raised Atlanta/South nikkas from they gramps on down that's weirdos. You won't find none. Ask the fakkits where they from next time you go looking for 'em bet they all say they moved from elsewhere.

I was in Atlanta in 2004 and didn't see any gay people. In fact, weirdos didn't start mass migrating to Atlanta until the 10's on up. You really exposing yourself fukk boi. fakkit land back in 2004? LMAO! Where you originally from my nikka?
Or maybe you are a fakkit in denial. :yeshrug: Either way ATL has the one of the largest gay populations. Nothing you say can refute the facts.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember I was talking to this from atlanta light skinned thing. Didn't even see it coming she told me she was tranny. After that I don't care how black that place is you will not catch me in that soddom and gomorrah place.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe you are a fakkit in denial. :yeshrug: Either way ATL has the one of the largest gay populations. Nothing you say can refute the facts.

nikka it's too late you already exposed yourself as a fruitcake. Rocking with fakkits back in 2004 before the mass migration...LOL! You pink dress wearing ass nikka, that's why you was going so hard for fakkits you are one. That's why you tight but couldn't refute nun I said about real Atlanta nikkas and the fakkits aren't Atlanta nikkas. Homo's like you moving to the city is why it is where it is. fukk boi. Real Atlanta nikkas will put your face in the mud when you come to the bottoms.

Oh, and you still didn't tell me where you originally from.

I remember I was talking to this from atlanta light skinned thing. Didn't even see it coming she told me she was tranny. After that I don't care how black that place is you will not catch me in that soddom and gomorrah place.

How did you run into the weirdo in the first place? You lames can keep exposing yourself all day. shyt is funny to me.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah almost fell for one on Tinder. :to:
Looked good too so i swiped right thinking it was a chick. But then as we chatted for a few minutes she revealed she was a tranny. I couldnt believe and thought she was fukking with me it but after further reviewing some of her pics i could see where there's a possibility that she could be telling the truth. I unmatched immediately.

I feel like Tinder should have a special section for transgenders. I dont like that they can list themselves as a woman when they werent one at birth. Give them their own category and let those who like trannies select to view trannies if they wish