So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
nikka it's too late you already exposed yourself as a fruitcake. Rocking with fakkits back in 2004 before the mass migration...LOL! You pink dress wearing ass nikka, that's why you was going so hard for fakkits you are one. That's why you tight but couldn't refute nun I said about real Atlanta nikkas and the fakkits aren't Atlanta nikkas. Homo's like you moving to the city is why it is where it is. fukk boi. Real Atlanta nikkas will put your face in the mud when you come to the bottoms.

Oh, and you still didn't tell me where you originally from.

How did you run into the weirdo in the first place? You lames can keep exposing yourself all day. shyt is funny to me.
You're exposing yourself each and every post. You must definitely be a down low dude.

Either you are slow in the head (highly possible) or weren't old enough to see how it was in 2004. Plenty people were flocking to ATL due to the whole housing boom at that time dumb ass.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I love ATLANTA I'm always there every other weekend for business or pleasure since I live like 3 to 4 hrs away

Just saw the NBA conference finals at Twin Peaks sports lounge in Buckhead and it was like a paradise full of beautiful black women and progressive productive black men enjoying themselves

21433038_1589060014490406_5945586954128831782_n.jpg

It's a beautiful city....but NOT for everyone

If you are LAZY person stay away

And if you are a NEGATIVE person whining about petty shyt or looking for Flaws (they got gay people) than stay away

You have nothing to contribute to this culture

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I didnt live in Atlanta but I visited quite frequently(I’m from Augusta) The “Atlanta is full of gays” thing is overrated. I mean if you’re visiting Atlanta from another city and you always end up visiting spots where gay people frequent then it’s easy to think that. Atlanta is just too damn full lol.. Everybody from that city and surrounding areas will tell you that.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a city like any other. Nothing bad. Nothing good

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I don’t live in Atlanta but I visited quite frequently(I’m from Augusta) The “Atlanta is full of gays” thing is overrated. I mean if you’re visiting Atlanta from another city and you always end up visiting spots where gay people frequent then it’s easy to think that. Atlanta is just too damn full lol.. Everybody from that city and surrounding areas will tell you that.
Exactly. The gay community down here has there main spots, but it ain't the whole city lol. Yeah if you hit up Lenox on a Saturday afternoon, you might be overwhelmed :dame: But there's always some fine ass women there too to balance it all out :takedat:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. The gay community down here has there main spots, but it ain't the whole city lol. Yeah if you hit up Lenox on a Saturday afternoon, you might be overwhelmed :dame: But there's always some fine ass women there too to balance it all out :takedat:
That’s exactly what I’m talking about lol. Lenox was always the first stop and nikkas were trippin off the gay folks lol. When I started going to the A as a more mature man and started hitting up events there I saw little to no gays and it gave me a different perspective. But you’re absolutely right lol! You see a gay dude or dudes and hit the:scust: then you turn your head and immediately see a chick that make you go :takedat:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah almost fell for one on Tinder. :to:
Looked good too so i swiped right thinking it was a chick. But then as we chatted for a few minutes she revealed she was a tranny. I couldnt believe and thought she was fukking with me it but after further reviewing some of her pics i could see where there's a possibility that she could be telling the truth. I unmatched immediately.

I feel like Tinder should have a special section for transgenders. I dont like that they can list themselves as a woman when they werent one at birth. Give them their own category and let those who like trannies select to view trannies if they wish

This.... I mean some have the decency to let you know what’s up in there profile. But some will try some slick shyt. I knew it was a red flag when the tranny I was talking to asked me if I was Bi out of the blew.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I love ATLANTA I'm always there every other weekend for business or pleasure since I live like 3 to 4 hrs away

Just saw the NBA conference finals at Twin Peaks sports lounge in Buckhead and it was like a paradise full of beautiful black women and progressive productive black men enjoying themselves

21433038_1589060014490406_5945586954128831782_n.jpg

It's a beautiful city....but NOT for everyone

If you are LAZY person stay away

And if you are a NEGATIVE person whining about petty shyt or looking for Flaws (they got gay people) than stay away

You have nothing to contribute to this culture
Gay people are everywhere. I'm not saying Atlanta is the gayest city in the word. I moved to Atlants from Miami Beach, for Chris's sake so it's not like i'd never seen gay people before. :mindblown:
But dont get it twisted the gay community here has a lot of power/influence.

Now, does that mean i dislike ATL? Hell no. I love Atlanta and even bought a home here. When you say ATLanta has too many gays most people typically talking about the black community as i see it more here among blacks than other places. But YES i kniw NY, SanFrancisco, LA, etc have far more gays and influencial gays than atlanta ever will. But if you read my previous posts about their influence here and how it attracts so many gays form out of town during pride week you cant deny the claim either.

P.S. I work in the 2nd building immediately to the left of the Twin Peaks in Buckhead. Yeah there's some serious "talent" in there when it comes to the women. :shaq:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh so THAT'S your point :bryan:

Breh i understand that me being Caribbean which is a culture that is very homophobic where they harass and traumatize gays, i'm bound to notice certain things more easily than the average breh. But it's hard for me not to notice the main interdsection by the entrance of the city's boggest park is painted like so

newsEngin.18367037_pride-intersection-crop.jpg

screen_shot_2017-06-14_at_33953_pm.png__1500x670_q85_crop_subsampling-2.png

Transplants are everywhere breh. Everyone is either from somewhere else or their family may have been from somewhere else. But it they are in Atlanta, pay taxes in Atlanta, vote in Atlanta this gives them enough political power and influence to pull shyt like the above picture signaling their fellow gays worldwide that "hey we own this piece right here. It's okay to come through" . With that accomplished they and generations after them will continue to migrate here and be a major voice in the city

You wanna see how much clout the gay community has in Atlanta? Go to the Atlanta main library downtown and go to the 5th floor and sit there for an hour and tell me what you notice. Just about all the employees on that floor are gay and all expositions/displays are all about gay-pride shyt. At least it was when i used to go there to study in college. (5th floor is quiet floor). I havent been there in almost 8 years so it could have changed but i doubt it.
So keep worrying about "real n!ggas" holding it down. VOTES=POWER and then these gays start yapping and flexing their political muscle the pandering ass politicians listen and give them what they want.
But keep lying to yourself, puppy. :smugdraper:

What do you think of Mayor Bottoms, the sister that just got elected down there? And how is it going with her? Or do you live in another city now and just lived there in the past

but in general what other advice can you tell me about the city to be ready for when i go down?

i know they say to go down when you have things in order but long story short i have no choice but to go down now. I wanna focus on getting my A+ cert and keep racking up other certs until i get the $100,000 mark/

But i also want to train in HVACR and be skilled at that and become an independent contractor for that. So both basically

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This.... I mean some have the decency to let you know what’s up in there profile. But some will try some slick shyt. I knew it was a red flag when the tranny I was talking to asked me if I was Bi out of the blew.
Yeah they really need to make that distinction at the app level classifications. Let them have their fun but dont allow them to be slick by advertising themselves as women

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka it's too late you already exposed yourself as a fruitcake. Rocking with fakkits back in 2004 before the mass migration...LOL! You pink dress wearing ass nikka, that's why you was going so hard for fakkits you are one. That's why you tight but couldn't refute nun I said about real Atlanta nikkas and the fakkits aren't Atlanta nikkas. Homo's like you moving to the city is why it is where it is. fukk boi. Real Atlanta nikkas will put your face in the mud when you come to the bottoms.

Oh, and you still didn't tell me where you originally from.

How did you run into the weirdo in the first place? You lames can keep exposing yourself all day. shyt is funny to me.

He/she came down to Toronto for caribana. I chatted to the he/she at a club. I usually am good at spotting them because Toronto has enough of them being transplanted but y’all atliens have a whole another level of sorcery when it comes to this shyt bruh. bytch was like that Sidney Starr chick you wouldn’t know it unless she told you or bussed it open and you found a rock.