So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
nikka I live in a high rise condo by myself. fukk outta here cuz u couldn't make it in Miami you had to run to the desert

:duck:

Yup after living in Miami for 36 years. I ran away. Damn I really couldn't make it there. I left only staying a short period of time:comeon:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
black fakkit central is why I wouldn't ever..I went to the freak nik in '90..it was big fun..towards the end of the decade I saw the change, how open "fakkitism" was there..never again.
I know. Anybody for ATL disputing this is either a fagot or just in denial.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:duck:

Yup after living in Miami for 36 years. I ran away. Damn I really couldn't make it there. I left only staying a short period of time:comeon:

What did you hate about miami? If you can tell.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What did you hate about miami? If you can tell.
I lived there for years and it was very diverse. They kept letting them god damn Cubans over. Now English is the second language spoken. shyt gets old hearing it all the time. You also got to check people alot there or you will get run over. TRAFFIC is insane! Getting older got tired of it.

Broward is what Miami used to be. .DIVERSE. I was going to move there but I wanted to try something different. So glad I did.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
@thatdude901 where should I move eventually? I am 31 years old and live in Americus, GA and work in a restaurant as a busser. I live with my 61 year old mother, have a two year degree in Business Management. Should I just stay in Americus, GA unless I have plans that can make me achieve great success???

Go back to school and get a 4 year degree would be the easiest thing you could do.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't understand why niqqas care? As straight dudes we after something different. That female to male ratio is lovely. You dudes want more straight guys to fukk that up?:dahell:
What planet are you living on. Who said that only the men were gay there. :mjlol:

And stop with that ratio crap. Yeah the women that are not gay, the majority are fat.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
I lived there for years and it was very diverse. They kept letting them god damn Cubans over. Now English is the second language spoken. shyt gets old hearing it all the time. You also got to check people alot there or you will get run over. TRAFFIC is insane! Getting older got tired of it.

Broward is what Miami used to be. .DIVERSE. I was going to move there but I wanted to try something different. So glad I did.

I agree miami is terrible bit the col is the problem. You can't even find a decent rental for under 900 vacation pretty much turn a spare bedroom into a efficiency with no stove and charge 750 for it and you can't even cook. It's impossible to live here if you're on a budget.

If you don't have a good career you're pretty done in South Florida.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@thatdude901 where should I move eventually? I am 31 years old and live in Americus, GA and work in a restaurant as a busser. I live with my 61 year old mother, have a two year degree in Business Management. Should I just stay in Americus, GA unless I have plans that can make me achieve great success???

Get out of Americus, get a degree, lose weight, get some self esteem breh. You can do it.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Go back to school and get a 4 year degree would be the easiest thing you could do.

Where is he gonna live? He gonna be home until he 36-37.

The idea situation would be school full time work part time.