So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Isn't Atlanta the batty capital city of the USA? :shaq:
Actually, it isn't

Isn't even a top gay city... DL black people just say it in hopes of being able to come here

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-and-least-gay-cities-in-america-2015-3

dcpkt-az6u-93werf1pt-g.png

It's not even top 15 in the census stats

The Metro Areas With the Largest, and Smallest, Gay Populations

Maybe a high gay black population might be high but like I said, transplants love coming here thinking this the hot spot whether gay or straight

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's pretty clear what I'm implying. Rounding up all black people to one city is white america's dream. Do I need to really go into details like fukking with the water system, food etc.

Yes. What benefit would that be? To cripple a city? What would be the end game?

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Actually, it isn't

Isn't even a top gay city... DL black people just say it in hopes of being able to come here

Maybe a high gay black population might be high but like I said, transplants love coming here thinking this the hot spot whether gay or straight

I didn't even bother correcting this high gay population thing. It's a well known fact San Francisco is faq central.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Actually, it isn't

I don't go by stats. I go by life experiences. ATL is pretty gay all over doesn't matter if you in midtown or Marietta. So glad I was able to transfer my job back to Miami at the time I was there.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I ain't living down there because i got fonk in the A :snoop:

A nikka from the A finessed me outta 14 racks :mjcry:

I played it cool and finessed his ass right back for 10 :banderas:

Me and buddy gotta get right before I go down there but best believe i'm goin :ufdup:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see see how people can eat that shyt. Mexican food is probably the WOAT food of all time.

Man I do miss Miami when it comes to food. Caribbean,Peruvian, and South American. :banderas:

Now I'm in AZ and all this nasty ass Mexican food:scust:

I'm in Texas and people LOVE Tacos, etc. Personally I think Tex Mex is overrated. I've had Mexican food from NM which is pretty decent but I can't eat that all the time.

I've been to Miami too and SO MUCH good food!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I didn't gloss over your point. You missed mine. I said Atlanta is a competitive city. The folks that don't like it often times just can't compete and you just described a scenario of folks who cant compete. Nice houses are cheap as hell in Atlanta. Don't move to Atlanta if you gotta live with 5 roomates, don't have a plan, or no education. You would end up being a bum in New York or LA if you did that too. Don't blame the city cause you lack what it takes to take advantage of it. Lotta folks move to Atlanta thinking they popping cause they were the man in whatever dusty town they came from only to realize they are not as hot as they thought they were when they face competition. That realization forces people to either run back to their less competitive city or motivates them to step their game up.

Atl is definitely oozing with money and opportunities. You have to be qualified or motivated to get it though. If you are a young black motivated professional it's definitely the place to be. You will go farther than you ever will in Charlotte hands down. If you want to be ordinary and live an average life there is nothing wrong with that either and like you said.. you could do that anywhere also.. But what does that got to do with all the opportunities and money available for those who are motivated to get at them? People choosing to do nothing with their lives has nothing to do with the city and opportunities available.

everything you're saying is true, that's why I'm telling you it's overrated, you get there and there's just a bunch of bums.

wanna be models/actors/rappers/singers working at ROSS and TJmaxx

it appears that you live in ATL, i'm telling you outside of the city, people think it's the new Harlem Renaissance when it's not...

Black Enterprise put out an article for booming new black cities for families, work, quality of life and Miluwakuee, Charlotte, Houston, Dallas and a slew of other cities were on there...I think people are getting caught up in the Tyler Perry/LHHA hype

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I can't take a grown man serious if he still lives with his relatives. :francis:
nikka I live in a high rise condo by myself. fukk outta here cuz u couldn't make it in Miami you had to run to the desert

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't go by stats. I go by life experiences. ATL is pretty gay all over doesn't matter if you in midtown or Marietta. So glad I was able to transfer my job back to Miami at the time I was there.

You probably look for the gay nikkas and areas out here. Your location definitely matters as well. No one I know goes to midtown, lenox, etc.... I haven't been in those areas in at least 10 years. and fukk Marietta.. But even in Marietta I only saw one black gay nikka my entire time I working by there

I don't see them or notice them.. like I said, maybe a high black gay population but compared to other places it's not even as noticeable unless it's on your mind:dame:

I live in a majority black suburb by conyers... Haven't seen a batty yet in my damn near 15 years in this sub :dame:

Went out with the fellas and some females a few weeks ago... Not a batty in sight:dame:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Cause the DMV has probably the highest concentration of HBCUS,
Morgan
Coppin
Bowie
Howard
UMES

Prince George a county highest income earning black majority county, DMV also has some of THE BADDEST women who are ACTUALLY from the DMV.

JOBS we have health care in Bmore, government in DC, Tech companies in DC/northern Virginia too security clearance but..... yeah.

Only time i look at ATL as being worth the travel is security clearances job wise

Plus I don't really meet c00ns, or hipster bytches who don't fukk with nikkas. Natural hair, septum ring hipster chicks fukk with black dudes. I don't even know where that stereotype came from definitely not from the DMV

Last edited: