So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Stfu You're a fakkit cac from AZ.
How can you call somebody a fakkit when it's been proven you are a butt pirate several times on here. :mjlol: Lots of self hate coming from you. You in ATL, the chances of you being a fakkit is very high.

Actually black from Miami. Way more beautiful women there vs ATL. Just moved to AZ for better living.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Idk breh. Chi Town got some bad black women. :banderas:

when I first moved to GA,,, i kept meeting some bad sistas from Chi and Michigan, few sprinkles from Cali, but Chicago and michigan held it down with the bad ones... took me like 5 years from 96-2001 to finally meet a Ga Peach... bc, everybody moved down here at the same damn time period seemed like.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Overrated how or compared to what? I love when people say that.. There are more opportunities in Atlanta than these other cities yall naming and it has a cheaper cost of living. What exactly are you basing that claim on. Cause it aint overated to the folks doing well. What other big southern cities can even really compare? Miami is about it.
And Im sure you would also agree that there is a huge entertainment industry based in Atlanta so those folks are not doing anything different than folks who move to LA or New York. Atlanta's entertainment industry is much more accessible than LA and NY too (Especially for black folks) which is why many folks are better off here. They are shooting major films and TV Shows in atlanta these days.. The last captain america was filmed right downtown. Lotta folks are making good money in entertainment.

Also I like Charlotte. But it's really comparing apples and oranges since its not on that level as a city.

well first off I'm not comparing to any other city, I used charlotte as an example of being able to move somewhere and actually have a better quality of life as an african american

let's keep it all the way 10x10; EVERYBODY knows multiple people that moved to ATL and are doing absolutely NOTHING. I'm not saying you can go down there and be a millionaire just by breathing the air, i'm talking about muthafukkas that moved there to work at Truetts or the airport, meet somebody, have some babies, and live an ordinary life - coulda done that where you were...

and yes everybody knows ATL's movie business is booming, but it's not booming to the point that 1 million+ people moving there next year are ALL going to work in it :comeon:

also you completely glossed over the points I made in my initial post - I know multiple cats that have roommates, and i'm talking 4 and 5 roommates IN NICE HOUSES NOT INNER CITY shyt AT ALL; my point is that people think ATL is this place just oozing w/money and opportunities and that's just not true or it's greatly exaggerated to people on the outside looking in..:manny:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Y'all nikkas dont wanna move here don't move here.

Traffic already bad enough.

Houston :mjlol:

DMV? :mjlol: Y'all need a whole 2 states and a district to compare to 1 city

Chicago :mjlol:

Any other city y'all named :mjlol:
Really not true. Its just that its one big metro area. Baltimore by itself has close to 200,000 more people than ATL