So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see see how people can eat that shyt. Mexican food is probably the WOAT food of all time.

Man I do miss Miami when it comes to food. Caribbean,Peruvian, and South American. :banderas:

Now I'm in AZ and all this nasty ass Mexican food:scust:
go have dinner at stock and stable beloved :mjgrin:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well first off I'm not comparing to any other city, I used charlotte as an example of being able to move somewhere and actually have a better quality of life as an african american

let's keep it all the way 10x10; EVERYBODY knows multiple people that moved to ATL and are doing absolutely NOTHING. I'm not saying you can go down there and be a millionaire just by breathing the air, i'm talking about muthafukkas that moved there to work at Truetts or the airport, meet somebody, have some babies, and live an ordinary life - coulda done that where you were...

and yes everybody knows ATL's movie business is booming, but it's not booming to the point that 1 million+ people moving there next year are ALL going to work in it :comeon:

also you completely glossed over the points I made in my initial post - I know multiple cats that have roommates, and i'm talking 4 and 5 roommates IN NICE HOUSES NOT INNER CITY shyt AT ALL; my point is that people think ATL is this place just oozing w/money and opportunities and that's just not true or it's greatly exaggerated to people on the outside looking in..:manny:

I didn't gloss over your point. You missed mine. I said Atlanta is a competitive city. The folks that don't like it often times just can't compete and you just described a scenario of folks who cant compete. Nice houses are cheap as hell in Atlanta. Don't move to Atlanta if you gotta live with 5 roomates, don't have a plan, or no education. You would end up being a bum in New York or LA if you did that too. Don't blame the city cause you lack what it takes to take advantage of it. Lotta folks move to Atlanta thinking they popping cause they were the man in whatever dusty town they came from only to realize they are not as hot as they thought they were when they face competition. That realization forces people to either run back to their less competitive city or motivates them to step their game up.

Atl is definitely oozing with money and opportunities. You have to be qualified or motivated to get it though. If you are a young black motivated professional it's definitely the place to be. You will go farther than you ever will in Charlotte hands down. If you want to be ordinary and live an average life there is nothing wrong with that either and like you said.. you could do that anywhere also.. But what does that got to do with all the opportunities and money available for those who are motivated to get at them? People choosing to do nothing with their lives has nothing to do with the city and opportunities available.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Being from Chicago I lived in Atlanta for a while... felt like Summertime Chi all year around... grew tired of it... :yeshrug:

I love LA however... I'll probably die here... :blessed:

Though I've heard Denver is AMAZING... :lupe:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
How can you call somebody a fakkit when it's been proven you are a butt pirate several times on here. :mjlol: Lots of self hate coming from you. You in ATL, the chances of you being a fakkit is very high.

Actually black from Miami. Way more beautiful women there vs ATL. Just moved to AZ for better living.
Im not gay so u telling duck tales.

You moved to AZ cuz you are broke..

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Too bad you got a roster of basic white chicks. Must suck to be playing JV and having to watch the big boys play varsity.
I've already ran thru the badd black chicks. Been there done that :russell:.Now I'm running with white chicks that are making great money who are buying me gifts. The black chicks are madd and U madd :umad:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Im not gay so u telling duck tales.

You moved to AZ cuz you are broke..

Nah. Somebody needs to bring up your many suspect posts. You a fagot.

I moved cuz I'm smart. Sold my condo and it was worth more than my brand new house here. Lower COL means more liquid assets. You wouldn't know anything about that cuz you still live with your grand ma.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Nah. Somebody needs to bring up your many suspect posts. You a fagot.

I moved cuz I'm smart. Sold my condo and it was worth more than my brand new house here. Lower COL means more liquid assets. You wouldn't know anything about that cuz you still live with your grand ma.

You're broke