So why are you black and not living in Atlanta?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: hold up fam, I love ATL, great city and I have family there it's just overrated.

Overrated how or compared to what? I love when people say that.. There are more opportunities in Atlanta than these other cities yall naming and it has a cheaper cost of living. What exactly are you basing that claim on. Cause it aint overated to the folks doing well. What other big southern cities can even really compare? Miami is about it.

most of the black folks moving down there are trying to get a career in the entertainment industry; i swear everyone down there is a rapper/model/actor/promoter/entertainment journalist <<<am I lying?

if you're a scholarly intellectual app developer type of cat, go somewhere else like charlotte - that industry is booming there and they have a large black population too.

And Im sure you would also agree that there is a huge entertainment industry based in Atlanta so those folks are not doing anything different than folks who move to LA or New York. Atlanta's entertainment industry is much more accessible than LA and NY too (Especially for black folks) which is why many folks are better off here. They are shooting major films and TV Shows in atlanta these days.. The last captain america was filmed right downtown. Lotta folks are making good money in entertainment.

Also I like Charlotte. But it's really comparing apples and oranges since its not on that level as a city.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I thought Chi Town was.Lots of over weight black women in ATL for real. I lived there before. Not saying there were not not pretty women. But there were a lot of big girls.

You're right on the amount of fat chicks but you will definitely fine the most fine black women here compared to anywhere else.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
downlow fakkits pissing in the
p*ssy pool and infecting all of the women.
besides nikkas dont all need to be in one
place......making it too easy for crackas.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg