So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
For me there isn't one. Both sides of my family have some really darksided shyt that I don't care to pass on and I'm an only child from a pretty small family anyway so "legacy" has never really been an interest to me. As far as I'm concerned, my last name can and will die with me.

My money and time belong to me and no one else; I don't have to stress about building a foundation for my nonexistent kids and I can be almost 100% selfish. EYE come first in almost all things and I don't have to feel bad about it.

As far as who is going to take care of me when I'm old? I will. My primary goal now is to set myself up for a future that doesn't require me to depend on burdening my (again, nonexistent) offspring which I actually think is one of the most selfish and unfair expectations people have for their kids.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In what way tho? Is your wife going to rescucitate you? Will she represent you
in court? Youd much rather call an EMT, accountant, psychiarist, lawer, doc, etc depending on the emergency. They will do far more to save your life.

If you are poor, then i suppose you gotta pawn these responsibilities on to your wife but id personally prefer to leave it to people who went to school for it.

A big reason for the emergency contact is for the mental sake of the contacted person, but your own life will be fine regardless.

You can adopt and get married any day of the week.

It's not the same. Adopted kids often go look for their "real parents" when they get old enough. There's no substitute for raising your own seed.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It's not the same. Adopted kids often go look for their "real parents" when they get old enough. There's no substitute for raising your own seed.
What's wrong with a kid wanting to meet their biological parents? That actually means you're being selfless in rearing your adoptive child and raising them not just to validate and fulfill your own existence.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What's wrong with a kid wanting to meet their biological parents? That actually means you're being selfless in rearing your child and raising them just to validate and fulfill your own existence.
Nothing, just you are not them. It's a different experience is all I'm saying.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
No downside. The children to look after you when your old thing isn't a reality for many people who have children.

They think their children gonna stop their life to give their all to mom and dad😆

They might move away
Have their own family to worry about
Etc

nikkas gonna be right in the nearest nursing home

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Also, people are talking about childfree people regretting not having kids but you have people with kids that regret ever having kids. Let talk about that.

It's entire facebook groups and subforums dedicated to people who regret having kids. That fear mongering tactic doesn't work on me.

I rather to not have kids and regret that then to have children and regret ever having them. With not having kids, you always have the option of adopting or marrying a single parent or even mentoring youth in some type of social program.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fearmongering.

Do you expect a 21year old adopted child to throw a tantrum after finding their biological father in adulthood and then disown you or something? After raising them for 99% of their life? They owe their existence to you . :mjlol:

Unless you hide the adoption from them, i dont see any attatchment issues from the adopted child. Let em meet their "father" . At most, dude will be like an uncle if you start the adoption process early in the child's life .

I only see an issue arising if you start the game later in life. Obviously you cant be adopting a teenager and playing the father role if lil dude spent the majority his/her life living with the bio(s). If you are paranoid about them detatching from you, then you can just adopt an orphan.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fearmongering.

Do you expect a 21year old adopted child to throw a tantrum after finding their biological father in adulthood and and then disown you or something? After raising them for 99% of their life? They owe their existence to you . :mjlol:

Unless you hide the adoption from them, i dont see any attatchment issues from the adopted child. Let em meet their "father" . At most, dude will be like an uncle if you start the adoption process early in the child's life .

I only see an issue arising if you start the game later in life. Obviously you cant be adopting a teenager and playing the father role if lil dude spent the majority his/her life living with the bio(s). If you are paranoid about them detatching from you, then you can just adopt an orphan.
You see I'm just saying it's different. You act like it is the same as having your own seed and a Fix for not having them. I'm saying no, that child has an actual father not you, and they will likely look for or at least ask about their biological parent. Having kids that won't happen. Not a negative just a difference. Also, you will miss out on trying to get pregnant, the thrill of succeeding, going thru pregnancy,
birth (extremely unique experience) and raising a kid from 1 minute old on. Adoption is great just different from having your own. You are putting the negative spin it. Get introspective on why.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Knowing you were never man enough to procreate.

The realization that you only exist as a walking resource for hoes that don't want kids or need someone to take care of their kids