So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I kinda feel sorry for nikkas like him. Anonymity sounds like he has been spoon-fed lots of lies that he internalized.

"Yeah, when I get old my kids are going to 100% take care of me and visit every day. I know for a fact they will view me as so important they will put their careers and their own family to the wayside just to be around me and visit as I slowly rot and decay before them. I know this for a fact because this is what happens to every good parent that grows old in the world"

"When you're born into this world you just gotta go to school, get good grades, go to college, get married, have kids, so they can go to school, get good grades, go to college, get married, have kids, until the end of time."
I didn't say any of that tho. You are just taking all my points to the most absurd degree.
- I said 100% take care of me? NO.
- Visit me everyday? Not that one either.
- Put me over their careers and family? Na, never happened.
- I said any of what I'm saying is factual and not just my opinion? Yea, not this one either.
- And I never said you have to do what I'm doing. For like the 3rd time now, if you don't want kids don't have them. I'm just debating the point.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say any of that tho. You are just taking all my points to the most absurd degree.
Your points were already absurd to being with bruh. Exgareating them in an idealized fashion only enunciates how absurd they really are imo.

Mr. "leftover dead time" like most senior citizens got a popping lifestyle. Mfers playing chess and other board games all day in some of these old folks homes.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Worked at a nursing home for a year, visited for a another year after. Most people are not getting consistent visits. Even if their family does come, it for sure is not every day or every other day. Most residents are sitting alone in their rooms most of the day doing little to nothing.

Some do activities, others can't be bothered. The ones who get the most visits(from observation) are ones who only recently got there within the past few months or the ones who were on hospice. A lot of them don't care who talks to them, they just want someoqne to talk to consistently.

The reality is, a lot of people, with child or child free don't make good lasting connections with people across the spectrum, or they're resistant to just reach out. For me, I think that's the real lesson here. I've known elderly people always surrounded by non family members. Because they're welcoming.

It's not about having a kid to compensate for whatever void you have. If you don't have any children, you still can be active working with the youth, volunteering. You can still have fun with other people.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Your points were already absurd to being with bruh. Exgareating them in an idealized fashion only enunciates how absurd they really are imo.

Mr. "leftover dead time" like most senior citizens got a popping lifestyle. Mfers playing chess and other board games all day in some of these old folks homes.
Earlier in the thread didn't you frown on taking points to the extreme? Now you are doing it?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Earlier in the thread didn't you frown on taking points to the extreme? Now you are doing it?
It's almost as if I was trying to drive home a point on idealization and romanticism that I've been criticizing you for doing most of the thread. Left over dead time. Negroe please.

NENcWSS.png

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Worked at a nursing home for a year, visited for a another year after. Most people are not getting consistent visits. Even if their family does come, it for sure is not every day or every other day. Most residents are sitting alone in their rooms most of the day doing little to nothing.

Some do activities, others can't be bothered. The ones who get the most visits(from observation) are ones who only recently got there within the past few months or the ones who were on hospice. A lot of them don't care who talks to them, they just want someoqne to talk to consistently.

The reality is, a lot of people, with child or child free don't make good lasting connections with people across the spectrum, or they're resistant to just reach out. For me, I think that's the real lesson here. I've known elderly people always surrounded by non family members. Because they're welcoming.

It's not about having a kid to compensate for whatever void you have. If you don't have any children, you still can be active working with the youth, volunteering. You can still have fun with other people.
Everyone knows the bold except for my nikka aka Mr.Leftover Deadtime himself @AnonymityX1000 .

Thanks for sharing. When I visited an old folks home they were so happy to have ANYONE like you said talk to them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's almost as if I was trying to drive home a point on idealization and romanticism that I've been criticizing you for doing most of the thread. Left over dead time. Negroe please.

NENcWSS.png
This post is betraying this one:
But the funny part about this weak argument is that most people aren't choosing to be child-free. You have some countries with high birth rates.

"If most people became vegetarians than all the meat farmers would go out of business." Just a dumb logical fallacy because it doesn't account for the diverse lifestyle choices people make on this planet.

Appeal_to_Extremes.jpg

Which is it my G?!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikkas in here saying no kids = loneliness :mjlol: y'all need to get out your comfort zones, if you're talking about senior years then sure, but before 65? Nah that's just you not building strong bonds with anyone. You got people out here with huge families and still lonely as shyt.

Issa personality thing, I refuse to create a human being just to make sure I got a friend later on :francis: sounds weak af.

And finding a woman who doesn't want kids isn't THAT hard, she'd have to be about her career forreal is all, lot of them be cool as fukk and just don't wanna be judged for nof wanting kids. You'd have to be successful in your career to keep that long term but :yeshrug: that's only as difficult as you nikkas make it for yourselves

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Neither one of those is betraying the other both are literally criticizing and poking holes in the way you make claims and arguments.

The first one is where you tried to argue the following litterally. Than I later came back and took on your arguing style to show the absurdity.
If eeveryone chose your option human life would eventually end. Is that better than an unjust world? You sound like Ultron. lol
This is
This post is betraying this one:

Which is it my G?!

I wonder why they aren't all online talking to each other? Can you provide some insight? lol
Because that generation isn't tech savvy. People were saying the childfree people currently in the thread would be regretful. Too easy.

And you asking this when ya'll are the ones claiming children will visit their parents is just profoundly asinine. Either people are visiting their parents so much they will have to spare "left over dead time for the childless" or they are not being visted that often like we stated earlier bruh.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are no downsides to living the life you create for YOURSELF. Whether that includes or excludes children is easily the most important question you'll ever have to ask and answer for YOURSELF.

A lot of people who really don't want children have them to fulfill societal (legacy) or cultural (fear of growing old alone) expectations - that is a mistake.

A lot of people who do want children don't have them because they convince themselves they'll always be poor and never be able to pursue their own interests - that is also a mistake.

These ppl seem to be on opposing sides, but in reality they are the same bc both are living a life imagined and created by others - this is the biggest mistake you can make in life.