So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Downsides:

• no one to take care of you if you’re sick (having kids doesn’t guarantee that, but increases odds)
• no one to tell to get you something to drink from the fridge
• no one to tell your old stories to

• no breast milk to enjoy
giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I grew up with both of my parents, and had a wonderful childhood lol.

People still suck, sorry my guy.
I know dude was trying to be funny but even if you did grow up in a broken home wouldn't that just further substantiate a position of being child free? Who are creating these broken homes? Is it child-free people or parents? Either way, they try to spin it.

TDA92

Yo cousin Craig..hook us up.
Daps
I know dude was trying to be funny but even if you did grow up in a broken home wouldn't that just further substantiate a position of being child free? Who are creating these broken homes? Is it child-free people or parents? Either way, they try to spin it.
Right. Another thing is, good parents wouldn't force a life for their kids if their kids aren't interested in living their life that way.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Right. Another thing is, good parents wouldn't force a life for their kids if their kids aren't interested in living their life that way.
DING DING DING! Grand Prize Winner. You're correct. That's the difference between raising a child and grooming/indoctrinating a child.

I had a nikka on here just a second ago saying I was defensive but this same dude made a negative claim about childless men. It's literally nothing wrong with defending your lifestyle choice. But it is something wrong with painting other people as bad or negative than not allowing them to voice their opinion or trying to dismiss their side by saying they're defensive. They should be defensive if he's being offensive. That's how this shyt works in dialogue. Not supposed to clam up.

I see why a person like that has/wants kids so they can boss them around without resistance. "I'm your dad you gotta listen to me!" FOH

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS what do you think on the topic? You have children, correct?
sounds like a projection of the OPs parenting

if you perceive your family that way, youll be hardpressed to see out of it

if your time/possessions are what valuable to you, do that and see how it goes. If family is more important then do that.

I love my family personally and I dont miss the pure alone time. Sometimes I miss the openness of it but that also comes with a hedonist lifestyle that does more harm than good over the long term. Always trying to outdo yourself materially when the real issue is opining over your youth memories:manny: better to appreciate each chapter of your life with a youthful lense of it

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Children give certain people a purpose when their lives feel otherwise stagnated and fulfill any questions they have about their legacy.

Very true! I dont have kids either but ive heard this from more than 2 collegues from work. They also know they wouldnt have much of a "life" without their kids, cuz as you said shyt becomes stagnant as hell once u become an adult

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
This man listed waking up on a Saturday Morning, Child Labor, and having his house destroyed as a benefit.

If you're single you could just take your car to a ..... wait for it....... CAR WASH! Sleep in on Saturday. And afford to pay professionals to do work around the house instead of tricking children into doing general labor for you.

Kids break things, spill things, cleaning up after them is no big deal. When your kids volunteer to help you around the home, it just creates stronger bonds and memories. Plus, I get to act a fool at places like Mt. Playmore with them.

Creating your own Family isn't for everyone, Brother. I will, however, never steer a person away. I mentioned having two Daughters, one is actually adopted (long story).

Also, my Wife struggled to get pregnant initially, and one time she was very sick, in the hospital for weeks, the sack that holds the waste during pregnancy ripped, but, she didn't know she was pregnant at the time either (This was when adopting became a serious option for us). Long story short, she still wanted to bring Life into this world, despite the risks, but having one was enough for her not to ever want to experience the rollercoaster of all those emotions and pains again.

Just wanted to give a little insight into my Family. Obviously, it's your life, we all make sense of it in our own ways.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
So it's not just a western thing. In Asian cultures, they try to pressure and gaslight childless people into having kids with mfers they don't even find attractive. Then these same mfers try to come off as the self-righteous ones. FOH That's why when they try me. I always push back. You can't play nice with narcissistic and the needy empty parent types.

Ya'll know there's other people that can be close to you besides your kids. Most kids don't even like hanging around their parents like that. If you develop a life outside of just raising a child that didn't even asks to be here in the first place then guilting them into changing your depends on diapers and watching you die slowly. WHy put someone through that bruh?

dap-nba.gif

Ii don’t want kids, and what you’re saying is true, it doesn’t have to be your children, and if you do have kids they’ll suffer while you die.

But your peers/wife/etc will be dying right around the same time you do. Being alone on a monday night and laying is a hospital bed knowing your gonna die is two different things. It’s terrifying i bet, so people selfishly do have kids for that reason i’m sure.

My original answer doesn’t reflect my opinion on the matter. Again, I don’t want kids.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They think their children gonna stop their life to give their all to mom and dad😆

They might move away
Have their own family to worry about
Etc

nikkas gonna be right in the nearest nursing home
Literally seen it with my own eyes. I know a wonderful woman with 6 children. She go dementia and only 1 gave a damn enough to try and care for her. Now she's in a nursing home because it became too much for they 1 child. Literally none of the others gave a fukk and she a great mother.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
No downsides really.

Unless you got it like that and can pay people to see about you in your old age.

no downside except when your old and have no one to help you out

You can go into a old folks home or hire a care taker.

You can be childless and leave behind a legacy. If Oprah died yesterday she would have a legacy. Tupac died without kids but he left a huge impact on rap music. If you're childless you could focus more on your career and benefit not only people biologically related to you.

What about someone who is in prison for life?

no but at some point you’re not bringing a single unmarried man to be around families that’s just common sense.

and being antisocial and hyperfocused on yourself is a part of being creepy not just being a predator
:aicmon: :wtf: :childplease::why::dahell: