So we gone act like The-Coli aint pro-PAWG?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Luchini You have about 100 posts already praising Ryan Lochte + Brias white boy like a typical brainwashed spook. You also went to an all white school , right ? Sit your funky ass down lol

@houston911 I'm 24 bruh. I said I fukked with white women in my college days " when I was young a dumb". " If liking fine ass women makes me a c00n ".. Didn't say white women. Try again silly nikkas. I cant blame yall , you've been trained to hate your brotha , and those who try and deliver the truth.

Like I said before , never had to tell a lie.

Next time try and "expose" me with some shyt I haven't been saying since day 1.

No fool. Explain why you compared yourself to Clarence Thomas and called yourself "pro-pawg"

@Reaganomics

explain yourself bruh

:russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
At least I'm up front about it but you pretend to be this pro black militant and in the same sentence say you're pro-pawg. You're so fukking fake and so fukking wack, please go back to dating white women. Black women don't want a bytch nikka like you

lol @ the :whoa: exuding from this post. Just keep it up and ill finish your funky ass off. Its a shame black women gotta be the enemy here. bytches like you and @thoushallhustle dont believe in god. I'm gonna make you a believer , sista. Respect the architect .

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Luchini You have about 100 posts already praising Ryan Lochte + Brias white boy like a typical brainwashed spook. You also went to an all white school , right ? Sit your funky ass down lol

@houston911 I'm 24 bruh. I said I fukked with white women in my college days " when I was young a dumb". " If liking fine ass women makes me a c00n ".. Didn't say white women. Try again silly nikkas. I cant blame yall , you've been trained to hate your brotha , and those who try and deliver the truth.

Like I said before , never had to tell a lie.

Next time try and "expose" me with some shyt I haven't been saying since day 1.

:what:

You referred to yourself as "pro pawg"

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why did you go around the internet posing as a female named luxuria:what:
I never did. Answer me this. Why were you pming me asking me to call you? If you're going to jump on the whole "I'm whoever" bandwagon, at least get the names right. YOu're irrelevant. The only relevance you have is talking about me. And it's gone now nigg. so die I hate dumb chimps like you. Just because some other clown that I sonned on here says something about me doesn't make it true. Monkey see, monkey do.

Funny how you say that and I keep getting pms of people saying I'm a girl pretending to be a man. You losers can't make up your mind of what you want me to be. Needless to say Space Does Not Work that Way.
You lot like to act coy saying "Why should I have to explain my attraction to white women" and then go bashing black women at every opportunity not to mention you speak about them like they actually are god's gift to you, coming up with affectionate nicknames for them, they're women just like any other woman they can be attractive or unattractive but to a lot of you they're attractive just by virtue of being white.

Stop it. You sound insecure. It's possible to like all women and not "bash" black women. So stop.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Then he said PAWGs were "engineered" for black men. :snoop:

There is no better fit for a black man than a black woman. Natural, graceful, elegant. Beautiful :ohlawd:

PAWGs are cheap knock-offs. Stay out of the back of Chinaman's Isuzu box truck and swap meets. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
London

I never did. Answer me this. Why were you pming me asking me to call you? If you're going to jump on the whole "I'm whoever" bandwagon, at least get the names right. YOu're irrelevant. The only relevance you have is talking about me. And it's gone now nigg. so die I hate dumb chimps like you. Just because some other clown that I sonned on here says something about me doesn't make it true. Monkey see, monkey do.

Funny how you say that and I keep getting pms of people saying I'm a girl pretending to be a man. You losers can't make up your mind of what you want me to be. Needless to say Space Does Not Work that Way.

Stop it. You sound insecure. It's possible to like all women and not "bash" black women. So stop.

I'm not insecure and that's what I'm saying, a lot these dudes are hell bent on bashing black women and if they're not doing that they're acting as if white women are some sort of gift bestowed upon them. A woman is a woman is a woman to me regardless of skin colour but to a lot here skin colour is an extremely important factor. Don't act like you don't see black women being demonised on the daily here whilst on the flip side white women are praised like it's going out of style. You'll get threads everyday bytching about black women and then you'll get a thread worshiping white women, there's no balance. Sometimes I have to wonder if it's all satirical.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
And you still have yet to explain why you called yourself pro-pawg. By nikka.

ok? this fake ass bytch talkin in circles and shyt. :pachaha: you aint foolin nobody boo. :ufdup: Might as well just create a new account cause your black power shtick is done. You told on yourself and you know it. Once a kewn always a kewn.

Shut up.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I'm not insecure and that's what I'm saying, a lot these dudes are hell bent on bashing black women and if they're not doing that they're acting as if white women are some sort of gift bestowed upon them. A woman is a woman is a woman to me regardless of skin colour but to a lot here skin colour is an extremely important factor. Don't act like you don't see black women being demonised on the daily here whilst on the flip side white women are praised like it's going out of style. You'll get threads everyday bytching about black women and then you'll get a thread worshiping white women, there's no balance. Sometimes I have to wonder if it's all satirical.

of course he sees it, hes one of the main ones doing it

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Ehh.. I'm just not attracted to white women like that.. How could I ever stray
pic-a-black-woman.jpg

:ahh:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:wtf: youre such a hypocrite

It was a trolling attempt, I obviously wasn't serious. Check my history star, you will see I've made plenty of solid pro black comments, in fact, they out number the troll ones like that by a huge amount, now can the same be said about you? Nah, you got comments for pro-interracial/ slick talking about black men but I have yet to see you make one comment demonstrating your loyalty towards our people, now add that sht up and don't ever question me again.