So we gone act like The-Coli aint pro-PAWG?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
of course he sees it, hes one of the main ones doing it

Calm your nipples. I don't "bash black women" who don't deserve to get "bashed." I have nothing against black women who aren't ghetto, hve attitudes are overweight and have kids out of wedlock. I've been stanning Khrysti Hill lately so your argument is invalid.

I talk about the hoodrats. Not black women. If you're not a hoodrat then you wouldn't get offended. But hey you probably are. Otherwise you wouldn't think that hoodrat=black woman.

I also don't "worship" white women. White women aren't anything special to me. Neither are black women. Hot women are hot women. Classy women are classy women. If you're unattractive or have no class then I can understand why you get offended by what I say. I'm not like everyone on here who see white women as unicorns. White girls were the first girls I ever knew considering where I grew up.

Stop with your insecurities. It's very unattractive.

Daps
Reppin
London
I also don't "worship" white women. White women aren't anything special to me. Neither are black women. Hot women are hot women. Classy women are classy women. If you're unattractive or have no class then I can understand why you get offended by what I say. I'm not like everyone on here who see white women as unicorns. White girls were the first girls I ever knew considering where I grew up.

Stop with your insecurities. It's very unattractive.

That's what I'm saying, attractive is attractive regardless of skin colour.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh.. I'm just not attracted to white women like that.. How could I ever stray
pic-a-black-woman.jpg

:ahh:

isnt she with a cac? :usure:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:wow:

Real talk tho to be honest...besides a few (they know who they are) most of these "pro black" mfs were on the pawg steez during the first coli days but once nikkas started to get called out....they hopped on the pro black band wagon :yeshrug:

Not surprising at all :ld:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It was a trolling attempt, I obviously wasn't serious. Check my history star, you will see I've made plenty of solid pro black comments, in fact, they out number the troll ones like that by a huge amount, now can the same be said about you? Nah, you got comments for pro-interracial/ slick talking about black men but I have yet to see you make one comment demonstrating your loyalty towards our people, now add that sht up and don't ever question me again.

but arent u married to a white woman? :popcorn:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I'm Mexican. My one-eyed monster is colorblind. Think about it this way: Women are like cars. No matter what color they are, what matters is the body style and their performane capabilities. In other words, you could have some blonde-haired, blue-eyed, white girl that doesn't really have any kind of a body to speak of and that hates giving blowjobs because she thinks it's degrading to women, or you could have some dark-skinned Brazilian girl that has no gag reflex and loves to show it, is toned as fukk, and has perfectly proportioned t*ts and ass to her long-legged, model sculpted body.

In other words, what would you prefer? A white Chevy Cavalier or a Black Corvette? Or the inverse? You'd be surprised at who became beautiful and who didn't when you let some of that color shyt go. That's why so many dudes get so pissed off when guys get so worked up over pawgs as if they were superior in some way. They weren't any worse for all I know, but they sure as hell weren't any better. At the very least not to the point to the intense e-simping that some dudes would show when their pictures would get posted.

I'm horny as fukk, yo. Why would I deny any woman the DaygoTaco experience?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Those were the simps :shaq:. They were anti, cuz it shined a bright light on the inadequacies of 99.9% of American “Black” women. When you got a slimmy w/ a great attitude willing to cooperate with an original man, :yeshrug:……U gonna get blown out the water.

I’m all for the sisters, and my last GF was one but today? The majority? :manny:

Shiiiiieeeet, I’ll take my chances w/ a childless woman instead. :win:

You are a hypocrite because you are fat and you are a c00n for generalizing 99.9% of all back women.