So we gone act like The-Coli aint pro-PAWG?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
im not doing this with you today. go sit your black woman hating ass down somewhere

I don't hate black women. I hate hoodrats. Funny how you were no where to be seen when I was talking about how much I love Khrysti Hill...
You're a woman though so it's understandable.

Women only focus on drama and negativity. Compliment a woman a thousand times, she never remembers. Insult a woman once, she never forgets.

If you're not a hoodrat then you wouldn't get offended when I diss hoodrats. Are you a hoodrat? I've never seen your face. If you're cute I wouldn't diss you just because of your skin tone.

You should be smarter than this. :beli:

And Rihanna too. lmaooo Maybe it's just a case of being mad guys don't find you attractive and not because of your skin tone.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Precisely. I could care less if a black man only dates white women. Don't use black women as the reason you do. Praise white women as much as you want, but don't speak for or make black statements about all black women (especially when you don't even like or talk to them).

Also don't be a fat ugly black man talking about women who could be your damn twin. I hate hypocrites.

*cough* @606onit

Last edited by a moderator:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

I don't hate black women. I hate hoodrats. Funny how you were no where to be seen when I was talking about how much I love Khrysti Hill...
You're a woman though so it's understandable.

Women only focus on drama and negativity. Compliment a woman a thousand times, she never remembers. Insult a woman once, she never forgets.

If you're not a hoodrat then you wouldn't get offended when I diss hoodrats. Are you a hoodrat? I've never seen your face. If you're cute I wouldn't diss you just because of your skin tone.

You should be smarter than this. :beli:

:shaq2:

you dont refer to them as hoodrats. you dont post in the threads about hoodrats you post about BLACK WOMEN. And when anyone talks slick about black women and start catching heat youre first in line to :cape: like you are doing now.

funny you never cosign the dudes who call white women pale flat assed stringy haired reptilians and whatnot. :ld:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Marcuz, Thou, and Marty need to have that threesome and get it over with. :beli:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:shaq2:

you dont refer to them as hoodrats. you dont post in the threads about hoodrats you post about BLACK WOMEN. And when anyone talks slick about black women and start catching heat youre first in line to :cape: like you are doing now.

funny you never cosign the dudes who call white women pale flat assed stringy haired reptilians and whatnot. :ld:

I talk bout trashy white women too. That goes over your head since you're emotional and only notice what emotionally hurts you. I don't point out bad in people for the sake of doing it. Never have. It's called constructive criticism. I don't say "These fat black bytches are all nasty obese and pop out an army of niglets with 25 men." I come from an angle of wanting to see people do better for themselves.

Does that make me wrong? I have said black women need to lose weight for HEALTH reasons above beauty reasons so they can live longer. I said black PEOPLE need to stop having so many out of wedlock children so that the black family unit can be stronger. I said black women need to start selecting better men so that maybe they can have children with a father who is actually worth a damn...

That's not "bashing". shyt I wouldn't have to even point that shyt out if black women would stop acting like they are perfect angels. If pointing out what needs to be fixed in order for people to better themselves is evil then fukk it. I guess I should tell black women to continue that shyt and make the situation worse?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
IDZ6W.jpg

who is that

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
I wouldn't put a race down to big up another, or make an apples to apples comparison between phat asses...

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Boy bye with your fake ass. Now that you've been caught it's a trolling attempt? :stopitslime: everytime you make a pro-black comment I'm referencing your comment in this thread

It was a troll post you silly bytch, I make them for jokes and don't mean them (like 99% of the posters here), take it how you want.

You can reference the comment as much as you like, i don't give a fck what ya'll think, i really don't, i will troll whenever the fck i want and advocate black unity when i feel like it, understand me?

Now get the fck out my face you dirty scuz rat, we ain't got sht else to discuss.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
It was a troll post you silly bytch, I make them for jokes and don't mean them (like 99% of the posters here), take it how you want.

You can reference the comment as much as you like, i don't give a fck what ya'll think, i really don't, i will troll whenever the fck i want and advocate black unity when i feel like it, understand me?

Now get the fck out my face you dirty scuz rat, we ain't got sht else to discuss.

you just don't like me because I'm a black woman. I bet if I had "white skin/slim slender features" you wouldn't disrespect me like this

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why do black women with white men post on predominately black male forums? what do they have to gain? why not post on a predominately white male forum?

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
why do black women with white men post on predominately black male forums? what do they have to gain? why not post on a predominately white male forum?

I do that too. Soccer forums :win:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
you just don't like me because I'm a black woman. I bet if I had "white skin/slim slender features" you wouldn't disrespect me like this

I ain't trying to play bullsht games with you bytch, I've made my point, this is the last response you'll get from me.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I ain't trying to play bullsht games with you bytch, I've made my point, this is the last response you'll get from me.

But aren't you pro-black? It's not really appropriate to call your sista a bytch.