So we gone act like The-Coli aint pro-PAWG?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
it's just always funny how black men promote black women who don't fukk with y'all.

you'll never find black women promoting a black man with a white girl.

y'all nikkas are ass backwards and not prepared for this gender war.

:huhldup: War? I just wanna love these women:noah:

And to be honest, I don't even know who that is in that pic:pachaha:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i wouldn't be suprirsed if them big walrus flaps of meat you call a vagina were bigger than my nuts :whew:

:skip:

U dipshyt, I was referring to bravery and being a real mf....not actual bawls.

Stop worrying about my vagina and post a pic if u bad :shaq:

I posted my pic....i let u get away with going in...now post ur pic and prove that ure black :wtb:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I'm just sayin', can't get on that man for something you do to. No need to post like you're angry about people interracially dating. :yeshrug:

It really isn't even like that. I don't care that Reagonomics is pro-pawg it's just the fact that he's so fake about it. I get shyt all up and through this board but at least I'm honest, I don't go around saying black power this and that when I know I like white guys. Reagonomics tried to pass his shyt off like "oh everyone has done it and I've changed" and I don't like that fake shyt

It was a trolling attempt, I obviously wasn't serious. Check my history star, you will see I've made plenty of solid pro black comments, in fact, they out number the troll ones like that by a huge amount, now can the same be said about you? Nah, you got comments for pro-interracial/ slick talking about black men but I have yet to see you make one comment demonstrating your loyalty towards our people, now add that sht up and don't ever question me again.

Boy bye with your fake ass. Now that you've been caught it's a trolling attempt? :stopitslime: everytime you make a pro-black comment I'm referencing your comment in this thread

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Since I'm not familiar with the SOHH and early Coli. Days, the "pro pawg" thing was a surprise.

I still enjoy your posts tho. :yeshrug:

I honestly wish that some of the dudes on here knew how to not bash black women in the process of praising white women. You like who you like, but why bash women that look like your mothers and sisters in the process? It just doesn't make sense to me.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

Calm your nipples. I don't "bash black women" who don't deserve to get "bashed." I have nothing against black women who aren't ghetto, hve attitudes are overweight and have kids out of wedlock. I've been stanning Khrysti Hill lately so your argument is invalid.

I talk about the hoodrats. Not black women. If you're not a hoodrat then you wouldn't get offended. But hey you probably are. Otherwise you wouldn't think that hoodrat=black woman.

I also don't "worship" white women. White women aren't anything special to me. Neither are black women. Hot women are hot women. Classy women are classy women. If you're unattractive or have no class then I can understand why you get offended by what I say. I'm not like everyone on here who see white women as unicorns. White girls were the first girls I ever knew considering where I grew up.

Stop with your insecurities. It's very unattractive.

im not doing this with you today. go sit your black woman hating ass down somewhere

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Since I'm not familiar with the SOHH and early Coli. Days, the "pro pawg" thing was a surprise.

I still enjoy your posts tho. :yeshrug:

I honestly wish that some of the dudes on here knew how to not bash black women in the process of praising white women. You like who you like, but why bash women that look like your mothers and sisters in the process? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Precisely. I couldn't care less if a black man only dates white women. Don't use black women as the reason you do. Praise white women as much as you want, but don't speak for or make black statements about all black women (especially when you don't even like or talk to them).

Also don't be a fat ugly black man talking about women who could be your damn twin. I hate hypocrites.