So we gone act like The-Coli aint pro-PAWG?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Im pro black and pro pawg. Pawgs were genetically engineered for black men.. If liking fine ass women makes me a c00n.. Im the Clarence Thomas of this shyt.:leostare:

funny_cat_pictures_163.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So a heterosexual male is pro-beautiful women..black, or white?

Oh, the humanity.

:ooh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can't pull bad black chicks, you Damn sure aint pulling bad white ones.

You nikkas ain't getting pawgs

COSIGN wilt. Fat ass white girls looking at me blushing waiting for me to holla cuz yallbl gassed em.

I disagree. Black women and white women aren't necessarily attracted tot he same things in black men.

The worst is when the fat ones start trying to grind their cottage cheese asses on you in the clubs :gag: Thirsty c00n ass nikkas ruin it for everyone.:smh:

:damn: That's the one thing I hate. These type a broads thinking they could pull any nikkka then having the :what: face when you reject them.

So liking all races of women is "c00ning" too? :dead:

So a heterosexual male is pro-beautiful women..black, or white?

Oh, the humanity.

:ooh:

I don't understand why a dude has to justify why he finds attractive white women....attractive. It's silly.

Daps
Reppin
London
You lot like to act coy saying "Why should I have to explain my attraction to white women" and then go bashing black women at every opportunity not to mention you speak about them like they actually are god's gift to you, coming up with affectionate nicknames for them, they're women just like any other woman they can be attractive or unattractive but to a lot of you they're attractive just by virtue of being white.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
saving for future reference. always knew your militant act was fake. :ufdup:

Lol.. find the post where I said white bytches was my last struggle, too. Find the post from our last conversation where I said I had white gfs in the past. Also find the one where I admitted it was wrong to fukk reptilian women, and hate white men. Smh@ a black woman trying to knock a mans growth. I aint the one who molested you , sista.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
9/2/2012
What thread , sista ? You have me mistaken.. Post a link. Ive lived a life free of c00nery. I fukked white bytches when I was young a dumb , but thats no secret. And remember , my posts can be searched. Everything I say or have said its open to the public.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Your ass didn't just make a complete transformation from loving white women in May to thinking their "reptiles" in October so why are you trying to front? who does this fake ass pro-black stance benefit?