So we gone act like The-Coli aint pro-PAWG?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im pro black and pro pawg. Pawgs were genetically engineered for black men.. If liking fine ass women makes me a c00n.. Im the Clarence Thomas of this shyt.:leostare:

:dead:

theres nothing funnier than a "militant" who loves white women

this is you playboy

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Your ass didn't just make a complete transformation from loving white women in May to thinking their "reptiles" in October so why are you trying to front? who does this fake ass pro-black stance benefit?

Watch your language. You've been presented with the facts , Luchini. Do with them what you want. I joined this site on 5-5-12. "The Big Thread of Black Excellence" on 5-6-12. Print out my entire catalog , and find a lie.

Yall attacked E=E's posting past and ethnicity.. I guess I'm next in line lol

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
will never understand the fascination of white broads. they all look dirty to me. like they dont shower.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Watch your language. You've been presented with the facts , Luchini. Do with them what you want. I joined this site on 5-5-12. "The Big Thread of Black Excellence" on 5-6-12. Print out my entire catalog , and find a lie.

Yall attacked E=E's posting past and ethnicity.. I guess I'm next in line lol

nikka just shut your fake ass up. Everything you say from here on out is invalid. You compared yourself to Clarence Thomas :scusthov: you're a fukking embarrassment.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
@Reaganomics

explain yourself bruh

What is there to explain ? Did you not see my last two posts ? 960 posts here.. Go look at all my early posts and threads. My authenticity can never be touched.Ive only mentioned my past experiences with white women 1000 times on here when trying to help other brothas see the light. Eliminate 95% of our black leaders if fukking with white women at some point is how they're judged. I went through that so yall wouldn't have to.

This is my final time addressing this silly shyt. I'm quintessential pro blackness every-time I walk and talk. Brooklynzson and his flunkies digging up old shyt like I'm running for office. Never had to go back and edit any of my posts . Do your research , see the light like I did.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
What is there to explain ? Did you not see my last two posts ? 960 posts here.. Go look at all my early posts and threads. My authenticity can never be touched.Ive only mentioned my past experiences with white women 1000 times on here when trying to help other brothas see the light. Eliminate 95% of our black leaders if fukking with white women at some point is how they're judged. I went through that so yall wouldn't have to.

No fool. Explain why you compared yourself to Clarence Thomas and called yourself "pro-pawg"

Daps
Reppin
London

:mjpls:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:what:

they were doing that at a time where having a white woman made white men so mad they would hang you

today interracial dating is all over tv

try again

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
@Luchini You have about 100 posts already praising Ryan Lochte + Brias white boy like a typical brainwashed spook. You also went to an all white school , right ? Sit your funky ass down lol

@houston911 I'm 24 bruh. I said I fukked with white women in my college days " when I was young a dumb". " If liking fine ass women makes me a c00n ".. Didn't say white women. Try again silly nikkas. I cant blame yall , you've been trained to hate your brotha , and those who try and deliver the truth.

Like I said before , never had to tell a lie.

Next time try and "expose" me with some shyt I haven't been saying since day 1.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
@Luchini You have about 100 posts already praising Ryan Lochte + Brias white boy like a typical brainwashed spook. You also went to an all white school , right ? Sit your funky ass down lol

@houston911 I'm 24 bruh. I said I fukked with white women in my college days " when I was young a dumb". If liking fine ass women makes me a c00n.. Didn't say white women. Try again silly nikkas. I cant blame yall , you've been trained to hate your brotha , and those who try and deliver the truth.

Nothing else to see here.

At least I'm up front about it but you pretend to be this pro black militant and in the same sentence say you're pro-pawg. You're so fukking fake and so fukking wack, please go back to dating white women. Black women don't want a bytch nikka like you

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
At least I'm up front about it but you pretend to be this pro black militant and in the same sentence say you're pro-pawg. You're so fukking fake and so fukking wack, please go back to dating white women. Black women don't want a bytch nikka like you
He played himself with the white woman lust, but you be sportin' white men too so it's no better.

Play nice kiddos :to: