So Tiffany Haddish even wenching n c00ning in the trailer for her new movie

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
people love to pick and choose when they wanna call someone a c00n when it comes to entertainment

if Donald Glover released/produced a similar project like this with an all black cast these nerds would be like :wow: “he’s bringing back the feeling! For the culture!”

ain’t even a black woman vs man thing but just brehs being particular

Nope. nikkaz doin mental gymnastics and shyt over the fact they don't like her. Just tell the truth. PLENTY of nikkaz out here playing stereotypes and mufukkas don't say shyt. But let them blow up and it's they are the worst in the world. nikkaz so full of shyt. Her time will come when the ride is over so just let her eat.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
people love to pick and choose when they wanna call someone a c00n when it comes to entertainment

if Donald Glover released/produced a similar project like this with an all black cast these nerds would be like :wow: “he’s bringing back the feeling! For the culture!”

Donald Glover is a white boy with black skin:mjlol:

nikka stand up is jokes about stereotypical negroes
Dude corny as fukk and music is lame:camby:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Some of the highest rated shows on vh1, we tv, etc are shows with black women perpetuating the same stereotype Tiffany plays. Somebody is watchin those shyts and her movies whether we like it or not

theres a large demographic of black women who will automatically watch any form of high-profile television that spotlights other black women.

that don't mean its the chit.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tiffany is a trash actress...People keep holding on to her performance in Girls Trip like it's amazing but other than that, she's been garbage in pretty much everything else.
But but...her come up story:to:

I don't care how much it took for her to get here
...she's trash and makes all black women look ignorant. That Night School movie she did with Kevin was just:scust:...I couldn't even finish it

Right!...This is the shyt they try to sell you on today.Slogan words like "I had to struggle".. "My Grind"

I'll never knock the hustle, but maybe you had to "struggle" & "grind" so much because you're simply not

that talented:ld:....No disrespect to hustling & grinding.Those are good qualities.But in this regard,

anybody can do what she does in front of a camera.I could go grab a chick out of Walmart right now and

have her substitute for Tiffany Haddish.Now watch the dreamers come in here mad at what I just said:umad:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
So the real question in these threads is what exactly do you define as "c00ning and buffooning"?

Cuz she's loud and ratchet with it? I feel like black comedy is sometimes about being loud and ratchet so i don't get why we are so offended by it, especially when it seems selective with certain shows/movies/actors but not with others. So if Tiffany wasn't the loud, former criminal one in this movie, let's say she was the successful one, would she then not be c00ning and buffooning? Also since yall like to bring Tyler Perry into it, does the lead loud, former criminal role have to be a race other than black for yall to say it isn't a c00ning movie?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My comparison to Sandler was off "bad" movies where the leads are acting stupid and over the top.

And again to single her out and ignore all of the countless stereotype fukkery on TV is bullshyt. nikkaz complain but someone is watching this shyt... And it's not all cacs.

But when Martin did it, that was different?

Mufukkaz love Love and Hip Hop, but hate Tiffany Haddish is straight

1WU8ron.jpg

what a lame fakkit

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
I give her 2 more years...If she doesn't change up her act,the only movies she will be in is those Brian Hooks movies that goes straight to bootleg.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:snooze:

What she doin ain't that different than Martin. nikkaz would be callin him a c00n nowadays too. So let's stop the bullshyt.
Martin was one of the most naturally funny comedians of our generation. Yes there was some questionable buffoonery on his show and in a few of his movies but Martin was not handpicked by Hollywood and his talent wasn’t all about being a stereotypical buffoon. Black people took to Martin without being told to do so by the machine. He was a legit comedian who had respect across the board. I remember the story Chris rock always tells of Martin blowing him off the stage and how that forced him to step his game up. Tiffany Haddish is no comparison. You’re only defending her because you’re a c00n too.