So Tiffany Haddish even wenching n c00ning in the trailer for her new movie

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So the real question in these threads is what exactly do you define as "c00ning and buffooning"?

Cuz she's loud and ratchet with it? I feel like black comedy is sometimes about being loud and ratchet so i don't get why we are so offended by it, especially when it seems selective with certain shows/movies/actors but not with others. So if Tiffany wasn't the loud, former criminal one in this movie, let's say she was the successful one, would she then not be c00ning and buffooning? Also since yall like to bring Tyler Perry into it, does the lead loud, former criminal role have to be a race other than black for yall to say it isn't a c00ning movie?
Bih she wenching in the gawt damm movie
That's c00ning fukk is u talking about

U can't be that stupid

Guess what u feel like black comedy is being loud and ratchet because that's basically the majority of what gets green lighted because cacs want Black people displayed in that light

And the majority of it is c00ning
fukk u think c00ning means

I swear

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Black people cant make money without other black people trying to tear them down :scust:
Those movies are made for white people to laugh at black people . If Hollywood made movies for black people by black people we wouldn't be having this convo. Being a tokec00n of the industry is nothing to take pride in..But since you seem to be content with bottom barrel scraps and white people telling you what to find funny - people like you are all they need to keep making this shyt starring her stereotypical ghetto gassed up garbage azz

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Black people cant make money without other black people trying to tear them down :scust:
First off
fukk u and ya fam

2nd bih I don't have to like every gawt damm Thang a Black person does

U sound stupid as fukk

I guess if u see a nikka molesting kids u will support him too huh
He Black rih?

Dumb ass gump

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snooze:

What she doin ain't that different than Martin. nikkaz would be callin him a c00n nowadays too. So let's stop the bullshyt.
Comparing her to Martin???!!!.... you lost . Off that way of thinking ..nah . She legit plays the same character in every role...stand up - what stand up???Martin is classic. No one will remember this no original content having bytch 3 yrs from now..decades later....people still talking about how funny martin is and his contribution to the genre.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PLENTY of nikkaz out here playing stereotypes and mufukkas don't say shyt.
Wf are you taking about . People call out Hannibal , Kevin all that Damn time for their c00n antics. Majority of people support what Katt said about kevin and tiffany . Theres threads on here and other sites about their brand of comedy. I know I do...just like most people are equal opportunity c00n call outers.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Comparing her to Martin???!!!.... you lost . Off that way of thinking ..nah . She legit plays the same character in every role...stand up - what stand up???Martin is classic. No one will remember this no original content having bytch 3 yrs from now..decades later....people still talking about how funny martin is and his contribution to the genre.

Martin was funnier and more diverse to most of us. But his content was very stereotype driven too and would be called c00nin nowadays.