So Tiffany Haddish even wenching n c00ning in the trailer for her new movie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
List the Jew stereotypes Sandler promoted and perpetuated.

Some of the highest rated shows on vh1, we tv, etc are shows with black women perpetuating the same stereotype Tiffany plays. Somebody is watchin those shyts and her movies whether we like it or not

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Some of the highest rated shows on vh1, we tv, etc are shows with black women perpetuating the same stereotype Tiffany plays. Somebody is watchin those shyts and her movies whether we like it or not
You tried to compare her to adam sandler so im asking you to list the dysfunctional jew stereotypes that he perpetuates.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
You tried to compare her to adam sandler so im asking you to list the dysfunctional jew stereotypes that he perpetuates.
He cant breh..those emotions got the best of him.
When you ask a direct question and the person ignores it or starts talking about something else.....
Lol

Last edited:

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
Tyler perry is the writer ha

giphy.gif

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't put fukk with none of these new school "black" movies with all these fukkin cacs and other nonblacks in the mix. Black comedies these days be white humor for the most part, crossover ass nikkas. Even the supposed to be hood movies these days like Dope and Blindspotting got cacs in starring roles. Biracial women everywhere, ain't no black women. Wack shyt.

Give me House Party 3, Player's Club, shyt like that that barely even had cacs in the shyt let along in the main cast.

Black movies used to be made for black people. Now they made to appeal to whites. Even lesser remembered shyt like Ride, Trippin, Phat Beach. nikkas ain't give a fukk about no fukkin cacs back then.

Everything is about being accepted by and appealing to whites. If it ain't some wack relationship movie or some bedwench shyt then it's a Judd Apatow Farelley brother style comedy with Kevin Hart and some cac with a side of Terrance J wack ass. What the fukk happened?

:wow: been a minute for the bold

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He cant breh..those emotions got the best of him.
When you ask a direct question and the person ignores or starts talking about something else.....
Lol
It goes to what i said the other day. Cats would rather troll than have real discussions. Dude accused people of hating on tiffany haddish to deflect from the legit criticisms of her. Men are really feminine nowadays.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

My comparison to Sandler was off "bad" movies where the leads are acting stupid and over the top.

And again to single her out and ignore all of the countless stereotype fukkery on TV is bullshyt. nikkaz complain but someone is watching this shyt... And it's not all cacs.

But when Martin did it, that was different?

Mufukkaz love Love and Hip Hop, but hate Tiffany Haddish is straight

1WU8ron.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
My comparison to Sandler was off "bad" movies where the leads are acting stupid and over the top.
Well you’re deflecting because the issue that people have with Haddish is her over the top c00ning buffoonery.

And again to single her out and ignore all of the countless stereotype fukkery on TV is bullshyt. nikkaz complain but someone is watching this shyt... And it's not all cacs.

1WU8ron.jpg
More straw men and deflections. I’m quite sure that the same people who watch love n hip hop aren’t the same people who have a problem with Haddish. That’s just a nonsensical correlation. I don’t give a fukk who’s watching her, the point remains that she’s a c00n being propped up to perpetuate black dysfunction. She was struggling on the black chitlin comedy scene for years because she’s unfunny. Her “come up” is based on white Hollywood promoting her telling people to like her.

:stopitslime: At comparing her to Martin. Just terrible posting dude.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well you’re deflecting because the issue that people have with Haddish is her over the top c00ning buffoonery.

More straw men and deflections. I’m quite sure that the same people who watch love n hip hop aren’t the same people who have a problem with Haddish. That’s just a nonsensical correlation. I don’t give a fukk who’s watching her, the point remains that she’s a c00n being propped up to perpetuate black dysfunction. She was struggling on the black chitlin comedy scene for years because she’s unfunny. Her “come up” is based on white Hollywood promoting her telling people to like her.

:stopitslime: At comparing her to Martin. Just terrible posting dude.

:snooze:

What she doin ain't that different than Martin. nikkaz would be callin him a c00n nowadays too. So let's stop the bullshyt.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1WU8ron.jpg
This about Tiffany my nikka stop it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam Sandler made silly/dumb/trash movies for decades and you didn't hear jews say a peep about it...... :mjpls:

nikkaz favorite pasttime is hatin'. :snooze:

She does need to play a different role though :skip:
Adam Sandler been getting cooked for over a decade easily for them trash ass movies:mjlol:

Calling trash trash ain't exclusive to black folks

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde you the breh, but you lost that one :dayum:
Nope. nikkaz doin mental gymnastics and shyt over the fact they don't like her. Just tell the truth. PLENTY of nikkaz out here playing stereotypes and mufukkas don't say shyt. But let them blow up and it's they are the worst in the world. nikkaz so full of shyt. Her time will come when the ride is over so just let her eat.