So Tiffany Haddish even wenching n c00ning in the trailer for her new movie

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Name one funny Tiffany Haddish joke :sas2:

in fairness, telling jokes was never her strong-point. shes moreso someone that does funny chit, and is a good comedic actor.

I remember watching her like 12 years ago on that bill bellamy show, I think it was called "who's got jokes?". back in the EARLY tv-one days.

she lost and her jokes weren't all that funny, but I knew she was gonna blow up. I didn't know she was gonna blow up as big as she did and crossover, but I knew she was gonna be a black star at least.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't put fukk with none of these new school "black" movies with all these fukkin cacs and other nonblacks in the mix. Black comedies these days be white humor for the most part, crossover ass nikkas. Even the supposed to be hood movies these days like Dope and Blindspotting got cacs in starring roles. Biracial women everywhere, ain't no black women. Wack shyt.

Give me House Party 3, Player's Club, shyt like that that barely even had cacs in the shyt let along in the main cast.

Black movies used to be made for black people. Now they made to appeal to whites. Even lesser remembered shyt like Ride, Trippin, Phat Beach. nikkas ain't give a fukk about no fukkin cacs back then.

Everything is about being accepted by and appealing to whites. If it ain't some wack relationship movie or some bedwench shyt then it's a Judd Apatow Farelley brother style comedy with Kevin Hart and some cac with a side of Terrance J wack ass. What the fukk happened?
True

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tyler Perry not letting a free bag escape while everyone else is cashing in on her. "Tiff just be yourself, I wrote it based on you" :mjpls:

I think she is getting big enough to break typecast and go for some different roles, but I guess she is trying to be the female Kevin Hart :ehh:

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
Tyler Perry not letting a free bag escape while everyone else is cashing in on her. "Tiff just be yourself, I wrote it based on you" :mjpls:

I think she is getting big enough to break typecast and go for some different roles, but I guess she is trying to be the female Kevin Hart
:ehh:

my exact thought. its time to leave this ratchet role in the dirt.

tired of these forced race baiting movies also.

Daps
full

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
That trailer, like most movie trailers these days looked like absolute garbage. As far as I am concerned hollywood is absolutely done. All they can do these days is squirm around pushing trash movies with no other purpose than political agendas, rehashed comic movies, and garbage ass demonic horror movies. The only thing they really have popping are these kid movies that have the same plot over and over in different universes

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Black people cant make money without other black people trying to tear them down :scust:
The only reason that she’s even making money is because she’s a c00n buffoon who perpetuates black dysfunction. Blacks like me have been against her even being propped up in the first place.
Adam Sandler made silly/dumb/trash movies for decades and you didn't hear jews say a peep about it...... :mjpls:

nikkaz favorite pasttime is hatin'. :snooze:

She does need to play a different role though :skip:
List the Jew stereotypes Sandler promoted and perpetuated.