So Tiffany Haddish even wenching n c00ning in the trailer for her new movie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:martin:

Whoa... Hold up, Martin a legend and is very funny, unlike Tiffany who relies on being loud and resorting to c00ning antics....
Not disagreeing or debating if Martin was funnier, because it was to most of us.

But even our beloved Bill Cosby wasn't a fan of him or his show.

My point with bringing up Martin was the stereotypical characters and how no one had a problem with it for him but they do for Tiffany. And yes, it DOES seem like she plays the same character in every movie and show. She needs to switch it up some because she's already type casted

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Bih she wenching in the gawt damm movie
That's c00ning fukk is u talking about

U can't be that stupid

Guess what u feel like black comedy is being loud and ratchet because that's basically the majority of what gets green lighted because cacs want Black people displayed in that light

And the majority of it is c00ning
fukk u think c00ning means

I swear

I asked a simple question not for you to go off like an emotional little bytch. I asked you to define it.

Wenching is wenching, it’s not c00ning. I think some of y’all like to throw the term around for maximum derogatory value. If y’all had just said she was wenching nobody could disagree with that.

And me feeling like part of black comedy is being loud and ratchet stems from the fact that damn near every black comedian I can think of, some that we all know and love and call legends, have done it to varying degrees. But again when it’s time to attack the Tiffany Haddish’s of the world that’s when we come with the fake outrage and militancy. So I’ll ask it again, define c00ning so I’ll know what to be on the lookout for.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
they can’t do it cause they’d have to throw in performers they actually like and get to juelez mode about why that’s different

it’s just respectability politics on comedy/entertainment.

they’ll call lil brehs on YouTube/IG/Facebook c00ns or cry they doing too much when you can’t get no more accessible and relateable than that.

and I hate to get deep with it the more you dig deep you realize how anti-black their sentiments are with certain kinds of comedy, they just use c00ning as a cover.

I asked a simple question not for you to go off like an emotional little bytch. I asked you to define it.

Wenching is wenching, it’s not c00ning. I think some of y’all like to throw the term around for maximum derogatory value. If y’all had just said she was wenching nobody could disagree with that.

And me feeling like part of black comedy is being loud and ratchet stems from the fact that damn near every black comedian I can think of, some that we all know and love and call legends, have done it to varying degrees. But again when it’s time to attract the Tiffany Haddish’s of the world that’s when we come with the fake outrage and militancy. So I’ll ask it again, define c00ning so I’ll know what to be on the lookout for.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

And me feeling like part of black comedy is being loud and ratchet stems from the fact that damn near every black comedian I can think of, some that we all know and love and call legends, have done it to varying degrees. But again when it’s time to attack the Tiffany Haddish’s of the world that’s when we come with the fake outrage and militancy. So I’ll ask it again, define c00ning so I’ll know what to be on the lookout for.
Fam u done typed more words than I have in my own thread

U the emotional 1:umad:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Those movies are made for white people to laugh at black people . If Hollywood made movies for black people by black people we wouldn't be having this convo. Being a tokec00n of the industry is nothing to take pride in..But since you seem to be content with bottom barrel scraps and white people telling you what to find funny - people like you are all they need to keep making this shyt starring her stereotypical ghetto gassed up garbage azz
Whatever you say big dawg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't put fukk with none of these new school "black" movies with all these fukkin cacs and other nonblacks in the mix. Black comedies these days be white humor for the most part, crossover ass nikkas. Even the supposed to be hood movies these days like Dope and Blindspotting got cacs in starring roles. Biracial women everywhere, ain't no black women. Wack shyt.

Give me House Party 3, Player's Club, shyt like that that barely even had cacs in the shyt let along in the main cast.

Black movies used to be made for black people. Now they made to appeal to whites. Even lesser remembered shyt like Ride, Trippin, Phat Beach. nikkas ain't give a fukk about no fukkin cacs back then.

Everything is about being accepted by and appealing to whites. If it ain't some wack relationship movie or some bedwench shyt then it's a Judd Apatow Farelley brother style comedy with Kevin Hart and some cac with a side of Terrance J wack ass. What the fukk happened?

Hood movies still get made. You either don't notice them because they're in $5 bins at every department store or you don't check for it unless it has a big name.

If movies like that ever get made, it's rarely gonna come from a big time distributor because big time movie companies aren't gonna push hood movies. Those movies got made before because those movies were cheap to make. Now, someone would ask for 5-10x the budget.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That movie The After Party was dope.
That DMX cameo alone makes it some must see shyt.
:mjlol:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She needs to switch it up some because she's already type casted

But if she switches it up, she might lose her spot.

You see, (like Katt said) she wasn't chosen for her comedic chops.
She's in a gang, and she has a job in the gang. She gotta play her position.
Just like her brother Kev, they just do the work put in front of them. They can't say "no" to their OGs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But if she switches it up, she might lose her spot.

You see, (like Katt said) she wasn't chosen for her comedic chops.
She's in a gang, and she has a job in the gang. She gotta play her position.
Just like her brother Kev, they just do the
work put in front of them. They can't say "no" to their OGs.

:ehh: good point.

But that's why I said "some". Vary it a little at least.

Kev already set for life since he's producing a lot of shyt. Don't know of any black comedian females producing anything so hopefully Kevin putting her on game from that aspect.