UK
full
He was right

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I don't put fukk with none of these new school "black" movies with all these fukkin cacs and other nonblacks in the mix. Black comedies these days be white humor for the most part, crossover ass nikkas. Even the supposed to be hood movies these days like Dope and Blindspotting got cacs in starring roles. Biracial women everywhere, ain't no black women. Wack shyt.

Give me House Party 3, Player's Club, shyt like that that barely even had cacs in the shyt let along in the main cast.

Black movies used to be made for black people. Now they made to appeal to whites. Even lesser remembered shyt like Ride, Trippin, Phat Beach. nikkas ain't give a fukk about no fukkin cacs back then.

Everything is about being accepted by and appealing to whites. If it ain't some wack relationship movie or some bedwench shyt then it's a Judd Apatow Farelley brother style comedy with Kevin Hart and some cac with a side of Terrance J wack ass. What the fukk happened?

Last edited:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I'm not even gonna make this about Tiffany haddish. She doesn't seem like the main character. Why is Omari hardwick and Tiki Sumpter doing this? Seems like Omari is trying to branch into comedy

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
How was that Night School flick with Kevin Heart?

Are her films doing well cause she is in a lot. First Night School, then the one with the white boy that came out today and also this Tyler Perry one in the OP too, shyt! Shout out to her getting all this work even if it is her on some bedwench/ratchet shyt.