So this is what’s happening to historically black cities?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Someone fill me in, what am I suppose to be feeling right now off of a fukking Mexican with a lawn mower and a pickup on the street.

Am I suppose to be worried about a pickup truck?
LA Raza? The Mexican flag?

Or that some random ass Mexican is driving in a black county?
The original post lacked clarity big time. PG County in Maryland is pretty big. Areas like Hyattsville use to be primarily black. Now most of the areas in the northern parts of PG County are primarily hispanic. Also locally, I'm not sure if they were activist or politicians but they recently claimed hispanics didn't get enough representation in the county. I think that's what she was upset at.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Well it's also how Black people move too. the whole reason P.G. County exists is because middle class Black people ran to PG when Black People through Marion Barry fukked up the city.

Gotta tell the truth and shame the devil. People wonder how Marion Barry got relected after he was caught in a sting smoking crack:

The reason was Marion Barry gave every Black person a job or a contract that he could. Black People controlled the education system, the Police and the local government in totality. The school system was fukked up, the water got fukked up people were stealing left and right nikkas not doing their jobs and shyt taxes were raised and Black people who could ran to P.G. County. P.G. County in the 70's and 80's was literally country. The Old Redskins stadium (when they moved out of the city) was a cow field that was a former Plantation. P.G. used to be redneck as hell. Black people with money moved in took over now people shyt on the P.G. County school system. nikkas who bought houses started having bougie rent parties. There were Mc Manisions where nikkas would throw parties and there would be mad cars on some quiet ass residential street.

I'm not shytting on my own people and I used to either work or go to these house parties and I used to think Ain't no way I'm paying 2 ot 3 grand in mortgage on a half million dollar house and having nikkas from South east come through and have parties I would be amazed that nobody got shot.

That's not even counting the illegal ass warehouse parties where people did get shot at lot, In fact when they shut down the warehouse parties that's what started the house parties.

Black people need to Police themselves Do polticians fukk Black People absolutely but a lot of times we fukk up the little money that we do get.

That's what I heard a lot from locals. They loved Marion Barry cause he provided a lot of locals with jobs. You reminded me of something in your post years ago. I remember when a lot of people had stacks of stolen metro passes they were selling on the cheap. Thinking of it now that was a lot of money lost during that time.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Don’t forget to pull your bootstraps up before you commence to cutting that grass breh
Cheaper to cut my own grass than pay them folks to be in my neighborhood doing reconnaissance. And you better believe I went to school to get the game on real estate among other things.

:sas2:

"Yeah.
One for the treble, two for the bass
Welcome to the great incredible paper chase

Keep your boots laced if you want to keep pace"

Y'all wasn't paying attention, you gotta pull your bootstraps if you hustling to any degree. Just because I'm not pushing weight don't mean I'm not taking chances.

"Holla at me...
I do this for my culture
To let 'em know what a nikka look like, when a nikka in a roaster
Show 'em how to move in a room full of vultures
Industry shady it need to be taken over
Label owners hate me I'm raisin the status quo up
I'm overchargin nikkaz for what they did to the Cold Crush
Pay us like you owe us for all the years that you hoed us
We can talk, but money talks so talk mo' bucks
"

Y'all wasn't listening. Damn shame you got Malcom in your avi:
Here

"ELEANOR FISCHER:
Well, would you advise the Negro in the South then to take up arms and get control of the factories this way?

MALCOLM X:
No, no. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us the religion of Islam, which is a religion of peace. And he says that the way to solve this problem is for the white man to give us some territory of our own. And then our people — we have technical know-how, we have agricultural know-how. We have been working for the white man in his business. In every phase of his government we work.

And instead of working for him and helping him hold up a government that continues to suppress us socially and, and exploit us economically and oppress us politically, let us go and enter our own territory and use our own talents to uplift ourselves by our own bootstraps. And then he will recognize us for what we are."

Black man always targeted until black man start targeting back successfully.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's what I heard a lot from locals. They loved Marion Barry cause he provided a lot of locals with jobs. You reminded me of something in your post years ago. I remember when a lot of people had stacks of stolen metro passes they were selling on the cheap. Thinking of it now that was a lot of money lost during that time.
I literally thought his Name was Mayor Barry.

There was all kinds of scams that nikkas pulled, people were getting salvaged cars that weren't roadwarthy and getting fake paper tags on them for years fake inspections so that they could drive My first 4 cars I had where these hoopties. I bought my first car when I was 12. I didn't get an official drivers license till I was 21.

The Public works people would use their trucks and equipment to do side jobs. Marion Barry would be in hood somewhere and people would just ask him to do some random shyt that one of the departments did and if you ran into him he would get it done. Dude had a remarkable memory I may have saw him maybe 5 or 6 times and he remembered my name and I was a teenager. I must say that I went to school with his son though.

Then there was the summer jobs program where they just gave teenagers jobs. You really didn't work per se it was free money. i knew a lot of kids who literally took the job so that they could flip the first check and cop some work.

I didn't even have to clean up a closed school building I was in something called the Mayor Barry Youth Leadership Institute. Basically they took us to colleges ( I went to American Univesity) we stayed in the dorms and we took classes where they kicked knowledge to us. They literally had a Hotep University basically what Umar is trying to do.

As an adult I now know someone had to come up with the concept and Marion Barry used tax dollars to fund that shyt, All to get nikkas who was on the school to prison pipeline to at least think about college. They actually has us go on a panty raid. the conselors took us to the girls dorms and the chicks mooned us Then they let us run up in there and we took their panties. Nothing else happened but now looking back on that that had to have been staged our ghetto asses didn't know what a panty riad was. Anything could've went wrong, I guess the point was to get us at least thinking about College.

That being said I can see why some middle class person would object to their tax dollars being funnelled to ghetto youth on the hopes that they wouldn't die in the streets or go to a million years in the joint.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I literally thought his Name was Mayor Barry.

There was all kinds of scams that nikkas pulled, people were getting salvaged cars that weren't roadwarthy and getting fake paper tags on them for years fake inspections so that they could drive My first 4 cars I had where these hoopties. I bought my first car when I was 12. I didn't get an official drivers license till I was 21.

The Public works people would use their trucks and equipment to do side jobs. Marion Barry would be in hood somewhere and people would just ask him to do some random shyt that one of the departments did and if you ran into him he would get it done. Dude had a remarkable memory I may have saw him maybe 5 or 6 times and he remembered my name and I was a teenager. I must say that I went to school with his son though.

Then there was the summer jobs program where they just gave teenagers jobs. You really didn't work per se it was free money. i knew a lot of kids who literally took the job so that they could flip the first check and cop some work.

I didn't even have to clean up a closed school building I was in something called the Mayor Barry Youth Leadership Institute. Basically they took us to colleges ( I went to American Univesity) we stayed in the dorms and we took classes where they kicked knowledge to us. They literally had a Hotep University basically what Umar is trying to do.

As an adult I now know someone had to come up with the concept and Marion Barry used tax dollars to fund that shyt, All to get nikkas who was on the school to prison pipeline to at least think about college. They actually has us go on a panty raid. the conselors took us to the girls dorms and the chicks mooned us Then they let us run up in there and we took their panties. Nothing else happened but now looking back on that that had to have been staged our ghetto asses didn't know what a panty riad was. Anything could've went wrong, I guess the point was to get us at least thinking about College.

That being said I can see why some middle class person would object to their tax dollars being funnelled to ghetto youth on the hopes that they wouldn't die in the streets or go to a million years in the joint.
41veX-ctiTL.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No doubt and at the end of the day when the FBI (who admitted they were investigating Barry for 20 YEARS) came after Barry and they got him up out of there Barry died broke. None of the Black People he helped get to the Bag gave him any money. Like I said Homie wrote contracts to Black businesses and they turned around and shytted on them.

People talk about c00n Politicans nikkas see what happened to Barry Sharpe James Coleman Young and a lot of others, Black Politicans know that at the end of the day the People really don't have their backs like that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Can't get mad at Hispanics for peeping game and doing it. They see it's easier to go into black areas and take over. It's happening all over the U.S. They get houses for cheap and put 3 families in them
I got a friend who lives in Upper Marlboro (It's a Black upscale community) Mexicans are buying distressed houses that nikkas were forced to see or got foreclosed on and moving in 3 families in them. They did this in Virginia where the white people lived but they're kicking them out that's why they're comming to P.G County.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
No doubt and at the end of the day when the FBI (who admitted they were investigating Barry for 20 YEARS) came after Barry and they got him up out of there Barry died broke. None of the Black People he helped get to the Bag gave him any money. Like I said Homie wrote contracts to Black businesses and they turned around and shytted on them.

People talk about c00n Politicans nikkas see what happened to Barry Sharpe James Coleman Young and a lot of others, Black Politicans know that at the end of the day the People really don't have their backs like that.
That's why we have to play smarter, and that can only be done through studying what happened and correct course...

"You really don't understand do you?
Hey man, don't you realize
In order for us to make this thing work, man
We've got to get rid of the pimps, and the pushers, and the prostitutes
And then start all over again clean"
nikka, is you crazy
?"

We gotta play smarter.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's why we have to play smarter, and that can only be done through studying what happened and correct course...

"You really don't understand do you?
Hey man, don't you realize
In order for us to make this thing work, man
We've got to get rid of the pimps, and the pushers, and the prostitutes
And then start all over again clean"
nikka, is you crazy
?"

We gotta play smarter.

Yeah the FBI investigated Marion Barry when he was a community organizer and they had c00n ass Walter Washington in charge. They were invesigating Barry on corruption, They found nothing so they had a THOT make him smoke crack when Barry was more interested in the ass crack.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the FBI investigated Marion Barry when he was a community organizer and they had c00n ass Walter Washington in charge. They were invesigating Barry on corruption, They found nothing so they had a THOT make him smoke crack when Barry was more interested in the ass crack.
Our weakness for women has always been a consistent problem, the FBI was playing that mandingo angle. We gotta play smarter. Peep this:
51gJZcNpryL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
@Grind -N- Bone

They're not trying to hide it anymore. If the millennial whites don't move black people out then put up a BLM sign, the Hispanics will do.