So this is what’s happening to historically black cities?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It is something I have heard from family members....
for example in south east dc argurably the worst part...
there is a more welcoming feeling

yet pg with all its richness there is something completely opposite...
would have been nothing

if not for so many of the posters here on the coli who carry those same feelings

if a person has experiences with immigrants that are racist and not good.....that is their experience

if a person was raised by parents who viewed immigrants as enemies and passed that on....chances are that person avoided immigrants....do not know many if any....and is just speaking like a maga racist....

as said it just seems really strange for the rich kids to be as such....
as you point to....it is a fear of "replacement"....a fear of losing the "wakanda" to immigrants....
Really no one cares about immgrants Take the most ardent Tariq Fan and put a Salma Hakek look a like in front of him and he's raising the Flag of Mexico in the bed room.

But yeah it's no experience with immirgrants and bad experiences when they deal with them in business settings.

Then there's the jealousy factor of people being on code when ADOS is not.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m sure a local said it by now but it’s no telling where in PG that pic was taken. Langley Park and Hyattsville been migo strongholds for a long ass time. Also, the cheaper housing prices in Charles County are sending the affluent Black residents south.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
41veX-ctiTL.jpg

:sas2:

Lol if you can believe it I’m looking at the author right now. Breh writes his books here at my job. :ehh:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Really no one cares about immgrants Take the most ardent Tariq Fan and put a Salma Hakek look a like in front of him and he's raising the Flag of Mexico in the bed room.

But yeah it's no experience with immirgrants and bad experiences when they deal with them in business settings.

Then there's the jealousy factor of people being on code when ADOS is not.

As I said it is confirmed by the many posters here who are from pg
their posts are as such

and that matches with real life offline experiences i have heard....
and not jus a Tariq thing....this goes back many years.....
so blk people are teaching their kids to be anti immigrant....
rich ones.....living in mansions....

I find such things a bit interesting...
take not my word for it

the next time there is a thread about the topic
pay attention

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said the main issue is Black Washingtonians where running away from being taxed to pay for at-risk kids such as myself. I talked about the Youth Leadership Institute and I still became a drop out. I needed another funded alternative school to get back on track.

If you wanted to fix Black People you need way less of the wrong kind of them. You could fix Black people in a generation if Single women had manditory abortions if they got pregnant.

If you deleted anyone doing a crime of 20 years or more that would help dramatically too. Of course this isn't happening so it's basically a thought experiment.

This is some of it, but not all though. Same thing is happening in Chicago where we're being taxed to death to pay for a system/services that clearly isn't working.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Lol if you can believe it I’m looking at the author right now. Breh writes his books here at my job. :ehh:
You better talk to him if you haven't, he'd probably be best to give us all a better look into what it really is.
I wonder what his manuscript for that book looked like, what information he left out.
What is information in the hands of someone like Tommy Curry, with a philosophy degree, could do would be a major help.
Seems like dude based at UMBC and lives in the area. Make use of the resource.
Like I said the main issue is Black Washingtonians where running away from being taxed to pay for at-risk kids such as myself. I talked about the Youth Leadership Institute and I still became a drop out. I needed another funded alternative school to get back on track.

If you wanted to fix Black People you need way less of the wrong kind of them. You could fix Black people in a generation if Single women had manditory abortions if they got pregnant.

If you deleted anyone doing a crime of 20 years or more that would help dramatically too. Of course this isn't happening so it's basically a thought experiment.
I just did a little research on Sharon Pratt...

:francis:

@2Quik4UHoes you might wanna ask dude if he got that manuscript on him and if he's willing to shoot a PDF through on a Dropbox link and get back to me.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You better talk to him if you haven't, he'd probably be best to give us all a better look into what it really is.
I wonder what his manuscript for that book looked like, what information he left out.
What is information in the hands of someone like Tommy Curry, with a philosophy degree, could do would be a major help.
Seems like dude based at UMBC and lives in the area. Make use of the resource.

I just did a little research on Sharon Pratt...

:francis:

@2Quik4UHoes you might wanna ask dude if he got that manuscript on him and if he's willing to shoot a PDF through on a Dropbox link and get back to me.

I’ll holla at him next time I see him I ain’t see this post til just now. Might be planning an event wit the breh so ima pose those questions.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
That name is real familiar….:jbhmm:
She took over after Marion Barry, then he got reelected after her term.
No doubt and at the end of the day when the FBI (who admitted they were investigating Barry for 20 YEARS) came after Barry and they got him up out of there Barry died broke. None of the Black People he helped get to the Bag gave him any money. Like I said Homie wrote contracts to Black businesses and they turned around and shytted on them.
@Wiseborn would have a better hook on the topic since he's seemed to live through that era. Sharon Pratt is also a member of The Links, so I got other questions.

:patrice:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She took over after Marion Barry, then he got reelected after her term.

@Wiseborn would have a better hook on the topic since he's seemed to live through that era. Sharon Pratt is also a member of The Links, so I got other questions.

:patrice:
Sharon Pratt Kelly was old Boule stock, She put in an army of Boule Black Feminists in the DC government and failed. I think she was the last independent Mayor after that they implemented the Control Board (an extralegal system that literally had control of the city budget.). They put in more Boule dudes from the Federal Reserve then they elected the selected c00n boule dude Anthony Williams who started the gentrification train.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened in my family's hometown of Compton. It is now an overwhelmingly Hispanic, specifically Mexican city. Black people don't own anything apart from a few families who managed to keep their homes. Instead Mexicans own most of the property and houses in 2022, the same property that used to be owned by black people. Add in the intentional dilapidation of the city by the crack epidemic, the following gang epidemic, city corruption/embezzlement on the highest levels, and the 2008 financial crash and you have a perfect storm for this BS.

Latinos have always been anti-black and played in the shadows allowing them to come together and mobilize politically for their causes and buy blocks while avoiding taxes. They soon will take the corrupt black city council away and it will be their city for good. That city is a perfect tale of how shyt was stolen from us.

Did the Mexicans force the black people to sell and move out?