So, this is Ella Mai's boyfriend?

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Ella Mai is VERY average, but I like her music and I think that may be what draws people to her. But she has a very plain face.

Her "boyfriend" does look quite fruity, but maybe its a bad photo...is he british?

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Either that or we talking to people who ain't in America or if they are it's a non black area:manny:

That is what I think, because they probably haven't been to African American clubs or on any HBCU campus or at a Church or at parties that just regular African Americans attend. There are lots of girls that look like her.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
IMG_0199.jpg

First off, let me say that she's one of those girls who ppl thinks is cute just because they're light skinned. I mean, she's OKAY.

I actually thought the dude in her video was her real boyfriend. The chemistry they had playing putt putt and driving go carts was amazing. She definitely upgraded with the dude in the video.

This nikka in the picture looks like the lead singer from Find Young Cannon Balls
:russ: Cause you know better, too

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You guys think she's hot.
There are people posting on here from where I'm from an we all saying the same thing and we don't know each other, she's average, I don't see what your seeing.

Not every darkskin is a dime or light skin breh.
In this case, regarding this girl, alot of people are saying she's average.

I love lightskin women like everyone else, my wife is lightskin however, my original opinion still stands
Youre not a man fam you're a bytch fronting FOH

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
IMG_0199.jpg

First off, let me say that she's one of those girls who ppl thinks is cute just because they're light skinned. I mean, she's OKAY.

I actually thought the dude in her video was her real boyfriend. The chemistry they had playing putt putt and driving go carts was amazing. She definitely upgraded with the dude in the video.

This nikka in the picture looks like the lead singer from Find Young Cannon Balls
:laff:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So is she and other lightskinned "Okay" girls supposed to be perpetually single so we can not give them gas? What about the fact that the majority of women, even darkskinned, are merely ok, and its their personalities and presentation that either makes them more or less attractive to individual men?

I'm just wondering, because while I don't think much of her, my taste does not dictate another man's taste. If a dark breh doesn't date dark women, he "Hates his mama." What if this chick resembles a lot of brehs Moms? Does going dark mean he hates his? Asking on behalf of my lightskin family and friends.
These clowns low key think dark skin inferior on the low. Think about it when a light skin person fukk with the dark skin person nobody ask the light skin person is your parents dark skin, do you love yourself, etc but flip it around all these questions? Why because on the low some people insecure and some pandering like white folks taking pictures with kids in some remote village. shyt is sad that folks this insecure.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Where do you live that she doesn't look like the average black girl you'd see walking down the street? She looks like most black girls around here. There's nothing special about her. :what:
This sounds good but can you get the avg girl like her? Some of,you sound like cats that live in LA talking about Rolls Royce and Lambos are avg like you pushing one.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Ella Mai is VERY average, but I like her music and I think that may be what draws people to her. But she has a very plain face.

Her "boyfriend" does look quite fruity, but maybe its a bad photo...is he british?

Post some attractive women