So, this is Ella Mai's boyfriend?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The person you quoted is a female acting like a man fam. I know they'll say its not but if you care to look at that chicks post and you can't tell me this isn't a woman acting like a man.

I just always saw him as a man who puts alot of value in the physical attractiveness of his wife.

Somehow, someway, in every thread it will come up.
And if you say anything he's there with pics or video before anyone even asks for them.

I mean everyone can do them but its a little... interesting to say the least

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I just always saw him as a man who puts alot of value in the physical attractiveness of his wife.

And if you say anything he's there with pics or video before anyone even asks for them.

I mean everyone can do them but its a little... interesting to say the least
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the "wife" is the poster because fam doesn't post like any man I've ever known but this is online so I guess I have to account for that. A dude that has a lightskin "wife" the biggest champion for colorism when they themselves are a contradiction to the shyt they kick? Looking mad funny to me. I'm pretty sure "he" not the only one on this site looking funny in the light on this topic.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
She said some male-identified shyt, so I called her a pick me :yeshrug:

Not really a feminist, but okay...

I’m a pick me because I didn’t come in here being catty and calling the girl ‘not cute’? :ohhh:

If not being catty makes my comment “male identified”, what does that make the opposing comments by OP and others? Female identified? :mjlol:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
And if you say anything he's there with pics or video before they even ask

:mjlol: he'll naw...LMFAO

This is how it goes
Someone will challenge me, I'll drop the receipt, niccaz get mad and hate.

But I'm NEVER the first one to do it...
Niccaz start it, I finish it
Its just people get made when you can actually back up what you say, I'm not nicca on here just saying anything,
if I talk about gators, best believe I got lizards

O, my ex's were just as bad as wifey if not better, and if you think I'm placing value on all looks, well the ex before her is doctor and was a straight A student, and my wife works in medical also, both great people and really smart I need the total package breh

If you can prove otherwise I'll rep you:jbhmm:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the "wife" is the poster because fam doesn't post like any man I've ever known but this is online so I guess I have to account for that. A dude that has a lightskin "wife" the biggest champion for colorism when they themselves are a contradiction to the shyt they kick? Looking mad funny to me. I'm pretty sure "he" not the only one on this site looking funny in the light on this topic.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Feel how you want, say what you want,

Doesn't effect my REAL life, I know you mad...:blessed:

Too bad, but whatever makes you feel better.:manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Feel how you want, say what you want,

Doesn't effect my REAL life, I know you mad...:blessed:

Too bad, but whatever makes you feel better.:manny:
If that's the case bytch why you quoting me? Seems you're the one mad I know your a bytch posing as a man. Telling the truth about you don't make me feel better its just truth. Why wouod I be mad? Nothing a bytch frauding as a man can do can make me anything but that's how you bytches move saying anything without any proof behind it.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The average lightskin chick does not look as good as her,yall are giving lightskin women too much credit by saying that:comeon:.
Alot of them look funnier than yall are giving them credit for:mjlol:
If your saying she's average thats true,but not the average lightskin woman.
Far as her boyfriend?Ain't she from L.A?Nuff said:francis: