So, this is Ella Mai's boyfriend?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
What? nikka you must really
Think you’re saying some shyt :deadmanny:

You asked me, “when did I say that?” And I corrected your dumb ass, telling you I never said you said anything. It isn’t no “well, you still assumed :damn:

No, nikka. Either I said something or I didn’t. Take ya L and move on :heh:

I already posted the quote where you did, either you actually retarded or wilfully ignorant

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I already posted the quote where you did, either you actually retarded or wilfully ignorant
nikka; you posted a quote of me saying what I already told your dumb ass. I literally said this is how you people THINK, based off of many threads posted on her and the way you nikkas dikk regulate who people are fukking on here.

You asked me, when did you say this! And told your dumb ass it was never SAID. Nor did I say that you SAID THIS. I said this is how you all THINK, clearly from observations

Jesus :bryan:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG_0199.jpg

First off, let me say that she's one of those girls who ppl thinks is cute just because they're light skinned. I mean, she's OKAY.
So is she and other lightskinned "Okay" girls supposed to be perpetually single so we can not give them gas? What about the fact that the majority of women, even darkskinned, are merely ok, and its their personalities and presentation that either makes them more or less attractive to individual men?

I'm just wondering, because while I don't think much of her, my taste does not dictate another man's taste. If a dark breh doesn't date dark women, he "Hates his mama." What if this chick resembles a lot of brehs Moms? Does going dark mean he hates his? Asking on behalf of my lightskin family and friends.

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
So is she and other lightskinned "Okay" girls supposed to be perpetually single so we can not give them gas? What about the fact that the majority of women, even darkskinned, are merely ok, and its their personalities and presentation that either makes them more or less attractive to individual men?

I'm just wondering, because while I don't think much of her, my taste does not dictate another man's taste. If a dark breh doesn't date dark women, he "Hates his mama." What if this chick resembles a lot of brehs Moms? Does going dark mean he hates his? Asking on behalf of my lightskin family and friends.

LOL...whut?

All of this is projection and deflection. He said people gas her because she's lightskin not that lightskin girls don't deserve to be gassed up. If you're making the argument that people claim every lightskin chick is gassed on the basis of being lightskin which isn't fair, that's one thing, but your whole argument here does not address that. No one said anything about them having to stay single.... you're free to date whoever.

Preferring girls with lighter skin is your prerogative; it's only looked at as being foolish because there are obviously way less LS girls than DS girls.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL...whut?

All of this is projection and deflection. He said people gas her because she's lightskin not that lightskin girls don't deserve to be gassed up. If you're making the argument that people claim every lightskin chick is gassed on the basis of being lightskin which isn't fair, that's one thing, but your whole argument here does not address that. No one said anything about them having to stay single.... you're free to date whoever.

Preferring girls with lighter skin is your prerogative; it's only looked at as being foolish because there are obviously way less LS girls than DS girls.
:jbhmm:You call it projection, but tell me, did he or did he not spend his entire first keystrokes putting her in a box because she is lightskin, and not simply addressing the thread title? I was being facetious with my post, but a lot of brehs on here go OD and act like
calling someone average puts them below some brehs thirst. Most men are dating average women, so with that in mind, what the fukk is the point of mentioning she is average? There is no deflection on my part when brehs put the juelz on to call someone average like its an insult.

Most women are average. Amongst average women, men find them attractive for different reasons. Why does one man get to assume that the prevailing reason anyone would find her attractive is because she is light? I mean she is fit, with white teeth and a great smile, juicy lips, and a generally pretty face,
which is the same shyt brehs like on other shades of women but we gotta go out of our way to pre-emptively mention that its because she is lightskin? Do you not see how dumb that shyt is?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I hope nikkas mean is she's above average but not gorgeous/beautiful.
She's about the definition to "cute" to me
Nah, breh. On the coli, people think if they pulled a picture out of their wallet like this and called it a woman

mission-models-mio-gelbbraun-ral8020-1oz-acrylic.jpg

You would be like "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh she bad":letyasoulglow: without realizing its a light shade of nothing.:mjlol: This colorism defense mechanism has brehs essentially saying this is all you see.

Daps
So the average girl walking around looks like this?

27-ella-mai.w710.h473.jpg

EllaMaiVenue-11x17-450x690.jpg

ella-mai-bood-up-interview.jpg

Internet nikka standards something else I tell you :skip:
Where do you live that she doesn't look like the average black girl you'd see walking down the street? She looks like most black girls around here. There's nothing special about her. :what:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ella Mai is beautiful

I go to school with a chick that looks just like her she just got freckles and she got a fatty used to play on the school women’s ball team

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Nah, breh. On the coli, people think if they pulled a picture out of their wallet like this and called it a woman

mission-models-mio-gelbbraun-ral8020-1oz-acrylic.jpg

You would be like "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh she bad":letyasoulglow: without realizing its a light shade of nothing.:mjlol: This colorism defense mechanism has brehs essentially saying this is all you see.
Nah, colorism is a real thing. Byt she's a cute girl because of her features, not just her light skin.
I know you might get tired if hearing about lightskin this and that. But trust me as a cat from the south in his 30s, people just ain't making that shyt up. But its a topic I don't dwell on on. You either get it or you don't.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, colorism is a real thing. Byt she's a cute girl because of her features, not just her light skin.
I know you might get tired if hearing about lightskin this and that. But trust me as a cat from the south in his 30s, people just ain't making that shyt up. But its a topic I don't dwell on on. You either get it or you don't.
I get it, but as you said yourself, she is cute with good features. Why is that not enough for folks to just rock with it when someone says she is cute?

She has the exact features we would want on any other shade. I don't know, I get tired of not the argument, but the logic behind the argument.