So, this is Ella Mai's boyfriend?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Only on the coli is average an insult. Most people are average. Most guys on here are average.

Average pretty is a thing. And Ella Mai is an average pretty girl.

I wish artist would go back to this look. I hate the Instagram beauty trends.

And some dudes lying again that there isn’t a mixed/light skinned premium on black women.

Check the Ryan Destiny threads on this site. That girl is objectively gorgeous. But the replies about her are very interesting. But every minute a new mixed chick/Hispanic/white chick/Asian chick instagrams gets a thread with 10 plus pages about being a dime, for copying-black girl aesthetic, no less.:pachaha:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What's your definition of not average

Only on the coli is average an insult. Most people are average. Most guys on here are average.

And some dudes lying again that there isn’t a mixed/light skinned premium on black women.

Check the Ryan Destiny threads on this site. That girl is objectively gorgeous. But the replies about her are very interesting. But every minute a new mixed chick/Hispanic/white chick/Asian chick instagrams gets a thread with 10 plus pages about being a dime, for copying-black girl aesthetic, no less.:pachaha:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
A lot of sucka ass nikkas in here judging another man being mad that the female didn't choose a man you felt was on her level. This whole conversation is feminine as fukk.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
A lot of sucka ass nikkas in here judging another man being mad that the female didn't choose a man you felt was on her level. This whole conversation is feminine as fukk.

A lot of men do this, maybe it isn't feminine

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Its funny how i had ppl saying that men ever talks about women's complexion... nikkaz just like whatever...
but this convo comes up all the damn time... on here and in everyday life... because, like sports, men luv to talk about women..
Natural or make up, thick or slim... t*ts or ass.... light skinned or dark.
Now, i think thw singer chik is very nice looking. and shes actually the type of lightskinned female i would be attracted to alil... because she seems like she goes natural alot... wit no make up.. i fux wit that...
But any nikka acting like shes a dime or above any 7s-7.5 is giving extra points just cause shes famous or light skinned.
Edit: And Oh, how ww know thats her bf...?
Cause that nikka done took some dix b4...
and the way they are hugging doesnt look like a couple

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Don't know who she is but I like her a lot:ehh:
Also I like when they make their sideburns fashionable:ehh:cute swirls n all dat:ehh:
I'd date for a very long time if I had the chance:ehh:

Her man is a fakkit tho but I can't hate :ehh:

Edit: Nevermind I know who this is now

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
What's your definition of not average

I guess the Ryan Destiny she mentioned

IMG_3898.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Going back to this picture... if 1 of u nikkaz was to make his face a smiley...
I would lose it:deadmanny:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes

Facts. These c00ns won't admit it tho