So, this is Ella Mai's boyfriend?

Daps
I get it, but as you said yourself, she is cute with good features. Why is that not enough for folks to just rock with it when someone says she is cute?

She has the exact features we would want on any other shade. I don't know, I get tired of not the argument, but the logic behind the argument.

You prolly think Tiny(Ti's wife) is a dime too, don't you?

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
:jbhmm:You call it projection, but tell me, did he or did he not spend his entire first keystrokes putting her in a box because she is lightskin, and not simply addressing the thread title? I was being facetious with my post, but a lot of brehs on here go OD and act like
calling someone average puts them below some brehs thirst. Most men are dating average women, so with that in mind, what the fukk is the point of mentioning she is average? There is no deflection on my part when brehs put the juelz on to call someone average like its an insult.

Most women are average. Amongst average women, men find them attractive for different reasons. Why does one man get to assume that the prevailing reason anyone would find her attractive is because she is light? I mean she is fit, with white teeth and a great smile, juicy lips, and a generally pretty face,
which is the same shyt brehs like on other shades of women but we gotta go out of our way to pre-emptively mention that its because she is lightskin? Do you not see how dumb that shyt is?

He didn't say, to my knowledge, that she was average because she was lightskin, he said she was average and lightskin which are two different things.

In relations to brehs thirsting, I think his point was, if this same girl was two, maybe three shades darker, more brehs would be saying she's average rather than acting like she's a dime. If you're ignoring that 'points for being lightskin/points for 'good hair'' does in fact, exist, then I can't help you. If you're acknowledging that it does, the OP is pretty clear.

Average is not a bad thing, but he's saying she's getting 'lightskin points' elevating her beyond average and into 'dime' territory when, in his view, that should not be the case. Pretty cut and dry. People are free to disagree, but I didn't see where your response addressed the OP. It came across as both a projection and deflection but that was obviously unintentional since you've said it was intended to be sarcasm. It just didn't come across that way is all, hard to express sarcasm through text.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You prolly think Tiny(Ti's wife) is a dime too, don't you?
Jesus TI wifed a midget ..no will
:francis:Cloudbox. You used to be my homie. Used to be my ace. Now I wanna slap the taste oucha mouf.:ufdup:

This lady looks straight out of Fraggle Rock.

I don't make it a point to talk bad about her, but she looks terrible.

I'm consistent, and that deflection from my point failed. Tiny looks awful. She does not look average. Try again.

Thats an old ass post, btw.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Being honest girls at my campus destroyed her looks wise the gym chicks ain't even a comparison . . .

Daps
In the eyes of many brothers, light skin on a black woman is akin to a combo multiplier in a video game when its calculating your score at the end of a round. :mjgrin:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ya?
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So, a lot of brothers don't treat light skin as a bonus when assessing a woman's attractiveness? :sas2:
Unattractive women blame colorism instead of improving their personalities and losing weight.
Exaggerating c00n statements via thot propaganda won't move me, as I'm not one of those nikkas.
The tastes of fringe nikkas putting extras on any tone isn't my concern, as I'm not a bytch competing with other bytches.
Tryna force that "blacker the berry" but some of them ain't sweet...
The colorism cry is the female version of "nice guy", btw.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Amazing how just having light skin makes more people see a chick as really attractive

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?