So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mindblown:

I will never comprehend King's dislike for Kubrick's version of The Shining. I'm 28, and seen this movie over and over since I was 8, and I'm still catching new things I missed. It's a psychological mastermind.

Watching this film at the dead of a Winter night, it's like a halucinogen.

Cause it wasn't like his book...movie is brilliant imo tho...

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
6 minutes in and it's clear a lot of you haven't seen the movie he describes certain things wrong at least three times since I've started it. It is interesting though so I'm finishing it.

Not wrong per se just manipulating it to fit in with his theory.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Kubrick is absolutely one of the GOATs.

Dr. Strangelove, Paths Of Glory, A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket...

I'll never make a definitive GOAT, tho. Watched Seven Samurai this afternoon. Kurosawa :clap:

i've been meaning to watch seven samurai for the longest but never got around to it. am i missing out breh :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
You know, i havent chewed on a betel nut in a LONG time but I intend to the next time i watch a video one of you scumbags post up

because on the thirteen step of the thirteenth pyramid, when i ate the cosmic cookie, it changed me for good

Doesn't betel nut give you oral cancer? :sad:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How was any of this stupid tho? I'm no conspiracy theorist by any means, but these things in Kubrick's film aren't coincidences breh :comeon:

its entirely plausible we faked moon landings (some of the small things in this vid make no sense) but most of the imagery does

• Dap
Reactions: IVS