So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
How was any of this stupid tho? I'm no conspiracy theorist by any means, but these things in Kubrick's film aren't coincidences breh :comeon:

its entirely plausible we faked moon landings (some of the small things in this vid make no sense) but most of the imagery does

That's what I'm saying. Everything in this made sense (except the "moon room" part is in the Guinness Book of World Records for top 20 longest reaches). Someone explain how the points made are "stupid".

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Can someone explain to me why they chose such an ugly woman to be Jack's wife?

calh45

Cal
Daps
That's what I'm saying. Everything in this made sense (except the "moon room" part is in the Guinness Book of World Records for top 20 longest reaches). Someone explain how the points made are "stupid".

When you have to reach that long for a point then the entire argument is most likely BS. This is no different than the Jay Z and Rihanna thing. When I first saw those my first thought is how some dude sitting on his couch figuring out all this symbolism from a society that's supposedly secret? Ain't no one any of us is ever gonna be in the sphere of influence to know what their real symbols are. You gotta be super old slave money to be in that group and their secrecy is their power.

In this case. You really think if some cat sitting at home "figured" this out that the genius code breakers etc that the USA government had employed would've let all this shyt slip past them and into the public? they would've threatened everyone in the kubrick bloodline to keep that shyt quiet....or even this. Why outta all of the directors in the world would they choose one so famously uncontrollable when they could get an unknown cat then murk him afterwards? It's silly to think they'd allow him to even live considering the history of our government. The US government has a fukking body count that's ridiculous.

There are theories I think are realistic and are actually happening like governments keeping secret bunkers for the rich and them knowing about aliens. This ain't one of them.

dexwire

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid there is a mirror on the moon placed there by Apollo 11 that scientists have been using to measure the distance between the earth and the moon. Another reason this is retarded the Russians would have challenged us in a heartbeat if we faked it.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Kubrick also tried to show those secret society sex rituals in Eyes Wide Shut. That's probably why he's dead. :huhldup:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
So....I've never seen "The Shining". :ld:

Should I go watch it?

What should I expect? Is it good? :yeshrug:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So....I've never seen "The Shining". :ld:

Should I go watch it?

What should I expect? Is it good? :yeshrug:

A magic negro who tells a little boy he has a gift then later is axed, i mean asked (:smugfavre:) by the boy to do something for him

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i know you saw the shinning tho

treehouse of horor swag

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I found this interesting as sht, but the premise was kind of ridiculous in my opinion.

For a start, why would the US government choose a film director to oversee a covert project based on remodeling the moons surface and atmosphere? Would they not hire a board of highly specialized geologists, physicists and architects for a job like that?

Lastly, I doubt a man that is supposedly fearful of his life would start trying to convey subliminal messages of that nature to the general public, in fact, I think the opposite would be true, if Kibric was involved in an covert operation of that scale i think he would want information regarding the supposed fake landing to stay away from public domain at all costs.