So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yo even 2001's intro is ridiculously long, like just to get to the company that produces its logo (MGM) it took like 3 minutes

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
This is one of those situations where I'd entertain it only if there was some text to go along with it cause I'm not gonna sit there and watch 30 minutes of the movie just to see how this relates to faking the landing.
Then why the fukk is your faggit ass here :wtf:
Well yeah it adds up if you're a drooling retard who thinks the moon landing was fake. That I can agree with.
How do you know it wasn't fake?
I didn't see this video, but I seen a doc with NASA officials sayin its fake :hula:
Speed up the video and it looks like some dudes fake hoppin, this is old news
"THEY" covered that up good tho. Same nikkaz who put the hush on 9-11 :ninja_2:
I'm not saying that there isn't deeper meanings in Kubrick's work. Of course there is.

What I have a problem with is this pathetic conspiracy theory garbage. It's the same losers who try to find Illuminati imagery in Rihanna videos and think Paul McCartney died in the mid 60s.

You're not a deep thinker because you buy into this lame tinfoil hat shyt.

I'm all for indepth analysis of films. Looking at the imagery and metaphors used. But no, I'm not gonna except some half baked bullshyt about Kubrick putting hidden messages in his films about shooting a fake moon landing. But keep believing, breh breh. Whatever makes your life more exciting :manny:
How you know Paul McCartney didn't die in the 60's? Was you born before that era?
SEEING illuminati imagery in jigga and rihanna videos is real. the imagery was there. now are they apart of it? i highly doubt it. why do i say that? well for one. when was the last time someone from the Illuminati told you the they were from the Illuminati? i think jigga and rhianna were playing on people's tin foil hats when they made those videos. its like hey the rumors are out there, fine i'll play along with you then. and nothing more.

but noticed how i admitted to seeing some of the imagery. but then discredited the reasons behind it.

i have yet to hear you or anyone else break down this guys conspiracy theory, and why this movie wasnt a message? i'll be waiting.
You lost me when you said you debunked the jigga shyt... you didn't :aicmon:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown:

I will never comprehend King's dislike for Kubrick's version of The Shining. I'm 28, and seen this movie over and over since I was 8, and I'm still catching new things I missed. It's a psychological mastermind.

Watching this film at the dead of a Winter night, it's like a halucinogen.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
damn, makes me realize I've never seen ANY Kurbrick movie in its entirety SMH

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
damn, makes me realize I've never seen ANY Kurbrick movie in its entirety SMH

they're boring as fukk

:manny:

I've seen pretty much all of his movies, but you definitely have to be in the mood to watch them for the most part. Not just shyt you can throw on at anytime. They're deeper than that. I've always felt The Shining was :yawn: all the way up until she finds out that Jack's been typing the same sentence over and over. That's when shyt gets real.