So "The Shining" was Kubrick's confession to faking the apollo moon landing?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
lol at these types of responses to anything that isnt keeping everything nicely tied like a bow. why is it when someone tries to explain the deeper meaning of ANYTHING. there is always someone to say"move along there's nothing to see here." even though we've seen in the past where we have been moved along and find out decades later there was actually something to see there. why is it so far fetched? cause you just REFUSE To believe it. you dont have any evidence why it cant be true. so you just CHOOSE not to believe it based on nothing. i'm saying. atleast break it down to us dummies why you see this stuff as nonsense?

I'm not saying that there isn't deeper meanings in Kubrick's work. Of course there is.

What I have a problem with is this pathetic conspiracy theory garbage. It's the same losers who try to find Illuminati imagery in Rihanna videos and think Paul McCartney died in the mid 60s.

You're not a deep thinker because you buy into this lame tinfoil hat shyt.

I'm all for indepth analysis of films. Looking at the imagery and metaphors used. But no, I'm not gonna except some half baked bullshyt about Kubrick putting hidden messages in his films about shooting a fake moon landing. But keep believing, breh breh. Whatever makes your life more exciting :manny:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying that there isn't deeper meanings in Kubrick's work. Of course there is.

What I have a problem with is this pathetic conspiracy theory garbage. It's the same losers who try to find Illuminati imagery in Rihanna videos and think Paul McCartney died in the mid 60s.

You're not a deep thinker because you buy into this lame tinfoil hat shyt.

I'm all for indepth analysis of films. Looking at the imagery and metaphors used. But no, I'm not gonna except some half baked bullshyt about Kubrick putting hidden messages in his films about shooting a fake moon landing. But keep believing, breh breh. Whatever makes your life more exciting :manny:
SEEING illuminati imagery in jigga and rihanna videos is real. the imagery was there. now are they apart of it? i highly doubt it. why do i say that? well for one. when was the last time someone from the Illuminati told you the they were from the Illuminati? i think jigga and rhianna were playing on people's tin foil hats when they made those videos. its like hey the rumors are out there, fine i'll play along with you then. and nothing more.

but noticed how i admitted to seeing some of the imagery. but then discredited the reasons behind it.

i have yet to hear you or anyone else break down this guys conspiracy theory, and why this movie wasnt a message? i'll be waiting.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

"and if we disregard the small O"

Now that was reaching beyond belief. the funny part is, i dont think he had to reach like that at all, to still call it the MOON ROOM"

but i did give him a pass on that reach. the other stuff wasnt that big of a stretch.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Someone explain eyes wide shut I never seen it.

overrated

i watched this shining thing a few months ago and was pretty impressed, introduced a few people to that conspiracy

i don't believe it though

i know if i had a chance to make feature films....there would be countless amounts of hidden stuff, jokes tricks etc. subliminal things, messages etc. id be putting those all through my films. IDK why when directors do that it turns into some big deal.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So i guess mars is fake too. No wonder its such a boring event. Nasa up streaming a simulator and geeks like :dj2:

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
You know, i havent chewed on a betel nut in a LONG time but I intend to the next time i watch a video one of you scumbags post up

because on the thirteen step of the thirteenth pyramid, when i ate the cosmic cookie, it changed me for good